Little Dot Micro+ initial impressions
Apr 15, 2006 at 6:01 AM Post #16 of 432
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzzz
thanks for the impressions

i have access to the PA2v2 and the E4c so parrot5's review was especially helpful

now to find a brick and mortar store in HK that sells these

I would guess that it's easy to find one in HK, especially since the maker of the amp is based in ShenZhen, if I remember correctly. I think you can even go try out the amp before buying it. O wait... or was the maker referring to an official distributer.........

Apr 17, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #19 of 432
Quote:

Originally Posted by XXhalberstramXX
what is the battery life supposed to be on this sucker? i couldn't find any info on the manfctr's site.
Or, could somebody give empirical data on battery life?
seem like a good deal for $70
thanks

I'm still on my first charge after about 48 hours of use with Shure E4c. When does this thing die!!??
icon10.gif
I wanna know too.

Apr 17, 2006 at 2:46 PM Post #20 of 432
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5
I'm still on my first charge after about 48 hours of use with Shure E4c. When does this thing die!!??
icon10.gif
I wanna know too.

48 hours?! Wow I'm still on my first charge as well, but nowhere near that long. Keep us updated; I'm interested in the battery life as well.

Apr 18, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #22 of 432
Time for further impressions?
biggrin.gif

I now have it burning in my K701 for one primary reason: the audio jacks on my SuperMini-3 were spaced too closely for the K701's plug and my IC's plug to both go in!
eek.gif

From what I can tell, it's driving the K701 with absolute ease. Volume is set at just under the halfway point, which is just a tad more than for the K271S, for the same volume. I could devote another post to the K701 itself (I'm starting to absolutely love the headphones!), but I think the fact I love the K701 speaks volumes for the LDM+, because if it weren't for the LDM+, I don't think I'd be hearing the glittering highs, the subtle nuances, the blink-and-you-miss-them details. Bass is starting to come through on the K701, and the LDM+ gives tons of control to it. Bass control seems to be one of the highlights of this amp, I've heard the effect on all of my headphones now. Incredible balance across the entire frequency spectrum. This is one awesome budget amp!!!

Apr 18, 2006 at 4:05 PM Post #24 of 432
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
Time for further impressions?
biggrin.gif

I now have it burning in my K701 for one primary reason: the audio jacks on my SuperMini-3 were spaced too closely for the K701's plug and my IC's plug to both go in!
eek.gif

From what I can tell, it's driving the K701 with absolute ease. Volume is set at just under the halfway point, which is just a tad more than for the K271S, for the same volume. I could devote another post to the K701 itself (I'm starting to absolutely love the headphones!), but I think the fact I love the K701 speaks volumes for the LDM+, because if it weren't for the LDM+, I don't think I'd be hearing the glittering highs, the subtle nuances, the blink-and-you-miss-them details. Bass is starting to come through on the K701, and the LDM+ gives tons of control to it. Bass control seems to be one of the highlights of this amp, I've heard the effect on all of my headphones now. Incredible balance across the entire frequency spectrum. This is one awesome budget amp!!!

lol I've been thinking of picking up one with stock gain to drive some Senn 650s to use at work. Main criteria for the amp is small, battery life, overall convenience, and of course the cheap price is a boon :p
If it can drive the AKGs, it should have no problem with the Senns. Hmmm..

Apr 18, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #25 of 432
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookieFactory
lol I've been thinking of picking up one with stock gain to drive some Senn 650s to use at work. Main criteria for the amp is small, battery life, overall convenience, and of course the cheap price is a boon :p
If it can drive the AKGs, it should have no problem with the Senns. Hmmm..

I beat you to it, lol. I ordered one, in silver.

Apr 19, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #26 of 432
I was thinking about getting an amp while at work tonight but didnt want to spend a bundle and am glad I came across this thread..

do you think this will help out a Iriver PMP-120 and a Pair of Shure E3's.. ? I know these headphones can reach alittle deeper than what im getting out of the PMP-120 and am hoping this will help out.. any thoughts would be appreciated..

also those in the US that have purchased how long is shipping time? I wish I knew about all this as I was in Guangzhou Last July for an Adoption..

Apr 19, 2006 at 10:48 AM Post #27 of 432
Quote:

Originally Posted by GravY
I was thinking about getting an amp while at work tonight but didnt want to spend a bundle and am glad I came across this thread..

do you think this will help out a Iriver PMP-120 and a Pair of Shure E3's.. ? I know these headphones can reach alittle deeper than what im getting out of the PMP-120 and am hoping this will help out.. any thoughts would be appreciated..

also those in the US that have purchased how long is shipping time? I wish I knew about all this as I was in Guangzhou Last July for an Adoption..

I remember it took about 10 days to arrive to me in Canada, by EMS and it's trackable. The seller thought it should arrive in 5 days, so when it didn't arrive, he looked for tracking information and also forwarded it to me. Considering some goods sent to me from the US took longer than that, I'm not complaining. It was also marked as a gift even though I forgot to tell the seller to.

Apr 22, 2006 at 9:28 AM Post #29 of 432
re-bump. Any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back