Listened Audio?
Mar 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ScottK

New Head-Fier
I'm thinking of finally making the step up and buying some customs (currently use SM3 and SE535, with iPod and fiio e7).

While these will unfortunately be at the lower end of the customs range due to budget restrictions (JH5, UE4 kind of budget), I've finally been convinced that it's worth the step up.

With this in mind I've been looking around and came upon Listened Audio (www.listened.co.uk) which is a name that I haven't heard mentioned before.  Does anyone have any idea about these guys?  Are they any good and worth considering?

Any input appreciated, even if that is don't bother with the customs and try the ie80s.

Thanks

Apr 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #2 of 5
Did you order from Listened Audio?
Im looking for custom IEM's and came across there site, became a little cautious when I couldnt find a business address, and an automated message on the phone number.
Not about to send 450 quid away when Im not sure where im sending it.

Cheers mate!

Apr 19, 2012 at 3:23 AM Post #4 of 5
Hi guys- looks like I'm a little late to the party! I'm Adam- I run Listened Audio, so if you have any questions shoot me a PM.
I'm a UK distributor for Rooth (and other custom IEM makes as well), although only Rooth's products are listed on the website at the moment.

hann88- thanks for the feedback- feel free to give me a call if you have any questions (leave a message- I do call back!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back