List your top 3 best looking amps
Feb 26, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #166 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by amb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When on, the valves emit a rich, warm glow. With the room lights turned off, the luminescent amp enhances the mood, elevating music enjoyment to new heights.

Unfortunately, the amp has already been sold at a stratospheric price to a well-to-do customer, so I can't take a photo of the amp powered on. This amp was a one-off, not a production model, so there won't be another one like it.

As for the schematic, unlike all my other designs, this one is strictly proprietary. It is the only amp I designed that employs secret technologies as well as a healthy dose of voodoo and magic! Inside, only the best boutique-grade, cost-no-object parts are used. The enclosure is wrapped with a special patent-pending non-magnetic foil for vibration damping and to prevent interference. No bench measurement was done. The amp was "tuned" strictly by ear for ultimate sound.

biggrin.gif

Sounds/Looks good...especially the "special patent-pending non-magnetic foil"....sigh......... was about to offer you a good price
frown.gif
and i dont mind the waiting time...I reckon this will work well with my Grado 325i
smily_headphones1.gif

Let me know if you change your mind and intend to make another unit
cool.gif
I will be the first one on the list !
smily_headphones1.gif

But i would like to change the "power tube" to ENERGY SAVING bulb instead
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back