list your other expensive hobbies...
Dec 19, 2007 at 9:55 AM Post #34 of 79
i spend a lot on surfboards, and a new taylor guitar would be nice.

Dec 19, 2007 at 11:05 AM Post #35 of 79
I don't know whether you guys would list this as audio, but I am collecting and playing pretty much every instrument I can get my hands on and that costs quite a lot of money. I am talking guitars, bass guitars, a mandolin, a ukulele, an organ, a djembe, harmonicas, etc, etc.

Most of my other hobbies aren't that expensive but the few expensive ones I've got are enough to make me poor.

Dec 19, 2007 at 11:54 AM Post #37 of 79
Recently DIY projector stuff
redface.gif
(Hopefully will be worth it).
cool.gif

Dec 19, 2007 at 12:14 PM Post #38 of 79
Wife and kids. Expensive bicycles as well. Not that they are getting a lot of use at the moment!

cheers
Simon

Dec 19, 2007 at 12:59 PM Post #39 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And later in future, old US cars.

In the future you plan on collecting todays contemporary cars? I'm not sure people in 2056 will pay big money for a 98 point restored 1988 Plymouth Grand Voyager.

Dec 19, 2007 at 1:14 PM Post #40 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the future you plan on collecting todays contemporary cars? I'm not sure people in 2056 will pay big money for a 98 point restored 1988 Plymouth Grand Voyager.

*lol* No, not THAT far in the future.
biggrin.gif
Something slightly older before energy crisis, or something with equal spirit and looks from the '80s. For PERSONAL amusement, not to sell in hopes of big money. A hobby and personal interest.

Dec 19, 2007 at 5:01 PM Post #43 of 79
In random order:

Music
HT
Headphone rig
Truck
Sex

Dec 19, 2007 at 5:20 PM Post #45 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by OptionTrader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In no particular order:

Home Theater
Flying
Motorcycles
Watches
Photography
Guns

flying is a great hobby. I would love to get into that...I just need to find couple friends with whom I can share some of the expenses. Althoug flying is very time consuming since you really need to be in the sky at least once a week for safty reasons. I have no free time after spending most of free time tweaking my audio rig
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back