List your favourite DVD commentaries
Mar 14, 2009 at 7:45 AM Post #16 of 18
Quaddy I never knew you were such a big film guy. I love movies myself, in fact I'm hoping to become a screenwriter one day (long ways off though; got to finish college first). Surprisingly enough, I've never listened to the Fight Club commentary even though I've had it on DVD for almost a decade! I'm going to get on that right now... anyways my personal favorites:

Any Martin Scorsese movie (my personal favorite Raging Bull) if you want to learn more about film making.

Ditto for any Robert Rodriguez movie with the added bonus of funny little anecdotes.

Finally, the Tropic Thunder commentary if you want to laugh your a** off.

Mar 14, 2009 at 6:13 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamenthe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally, the Tropic Thunder commentary if you want to laugh your a** off.

the movie itself is hilarious as well
beerchug.gif

and yes, Tom Cruise has the best part in that movie
icon10.gif
tongue.gif
ph34r.gif

Sep 26, 2023 at 12:13 AM Post #18 of 18
The Godfather commentary is actually pretty good especially with some beers or drinks. It’s like hanging out with Francis Ford Coppola and having a drink with him as he casually rambles on in his relaxing voice.

To be honest, I’m not a fan of that movie, nor am I a fan of his style of movies…..but i like to watch movies for learning experiences. For example I think James Bond movies are terrible but they are important and have influenced better movies so they can be learning experiences if you’re really a film aficionado

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back