List of all currently available headphone amps?
Jun 3, 2003 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Budrew

Head-Fier
Is there a list of all currently available headphone amps somewhere? If not, what are the options for high-end headphone amps? I have a Grace 901 that I'm very pleased with, but I'm fairly new to the headphone hobby and out of curiosity I'd like to see what else is out there. Thanks for any tips.

Jun 3, 2003 at 10:44 PM Post #2 of 8
I don't really know of any list.....but it looks like you have been around head-fi for a while. Haven't you heard other people talking about amplifiers? If you haven't, you might want to use the search function. There are some good full reviews in the amplifier forum that you could check out too.

Jun 3, 2003 at 10:48 PM Post #3 of 8
True, I've been around and noticed what others are talking about. But sometimes someone mentions an amp I had not heard of and I was looking for a list to explore as a shortcut.

Jun 4, 2003 at 12:16 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by Budrew
Is there a list of all currently available headphone amps somewhere? If not, what are the options for high-end headphone amps? I have a Grace 901 that I'm very pleased with, but I'm fairly new to the headphone hobby and out of curiosity I'd like to see what else is out there. Thanks for any tips.

Stick with it a while, it is a very good amp. There is no need to upgrade. There is no need to upgrade. Your eyelids are getting heavy, and when you wake up, you will remember none of this, other than YOU LOVE TORGON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back