List Every Dvd You Own!
Aug 22, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suggest an amendment to exclude "adult" features.
wink.gif

In that case, my cataloging time will be significantly reduced.
smile.gif

I probably have two main categories: Concert DVDs and Quentin Tarantino movies.
popcorn.gif

Aug 22, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #17 of 21
In my thoughts I knew this subject to come up here at some point. I will make a rule that no hardcore xxx need to be listed. There are many R rated 1970s movies that would be adult. There are some movies from the 70s that were given xxx to drive up sales. I have never thought that system to be 100% perfect. So yes, not to be too strict, please do not post your list of hardcore.

Aug 22, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #18 of 21
Remember there are no rules on how your list is posted. People could handwrite a list on notebook paper scan and post. Just be sure we can read what you write.

Aug 23, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe this is some incentive for me to get my act together and create a list for my own reference
smily_headphones1.gif

I did that in 1994 for my CD collection. Created a spread sheet so I could sort in various methods. Took me many hours and then I had a HDD crashed and lost all my work. That's why I am not going to spend hours creating one for my DVD collection too. Most of my movies are good but I have a few stinkers, like my 13 hours of gladiator movies, all for $6.99. They are really bad Italian movies from the 50s and 60s that have been dubbed into English. I only play them to annoy friends.

Aug 23, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #20 of 21
If you save a file then burn it to disk and print a paper copy you would be fine. This is how companys do it all over the world.

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #21 of 21
* The Lord Of The Rings trilogy
* James Bond Collection. Aluminum suitcase with all movies apart from the two last ones, released after the collection.

2-3 more, but I do not remember the titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back