LISA3 Vcap Interconnects (NEW)
Jan 15, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by manaox2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ohhh, I somehow got a hold of one of these. Didn't see that coming.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the club.
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #17 of 18
Hi Ken,

I have a question. Unexpectedly, the cables I received for Au/Ag interconnects have 3 22awg cryo instead of the one 18awg and one 22awg. How is this going to affect sound? I really wanted to review them, but am kind of disappointed I got something that seems like a prototype.

Also, how does this affect its durability. I know the silver cables aren't going to be a flexible and I was looking to the 18awg to provide support.

EDIT: To clarify, I bought these used. I do not mean prototype, as Ken would never sell an unfinished product, I meant revision. I have found that this is a Cryo x Au/Ag gold silver in a flatline configuration and was designed for another happy ALO customer. There are no actual physical issues at all with the cable, its great.

Jan 18, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by manaox2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ken,

I have a question. Unexpectedly, the cables I received for Au/Ag interconnects have 3 22awg cryo instead of the one 18awg and one 22awg. How is this going to affect sound? I really wanted to review them, but am kind of disappointed I got something that seems like a prototype.

Also, how does this affect its durability. I know the silver cables aren't going to be a flexible and I was looking to the 18awg to provide support.

I do not follow you, sorry and I dont sell prototypes on unless I let the customer know that it is such a cable. It is possible you bought this cable before I publicly started selling the cable that this thread is for? Since the forum is not for discussing service issues I would rather continue this over the email. If you can send me a email I would be more than happy to clarify and or rectify the situation. Include in the email what cable you bought, when you bought it and send photo with the email.

Thanks

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back