Lisa Loeb
Nov 23, 2006 at 7:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

miTunes75

100+ Head-Fier
I am very surprised at how good her music is. Of course, while growing up, I listened to "Stay", etc. But, back then - I didn't have an ear for it. I listened to partial album yesterday entitled, "Tails". Very good. I very surprised how well the music is written. Very easy to listen to. Soothing.

Opinions on her?

Nov 24, 2006 at 5:10 AM Post #3 of 6
I've never heard of Lisa Loeb until a few months ago, and got her "Very Best of" album. Her voice is very nice.

Nov 24, 2006 at 7:37 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by miTunes75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course, while growing up, I listened to "Stay", etc.
Opinions on her?

Stop making people like us feel old. "While growing up?" ...that makes you around my age. We're not old.
biggrin.gif

Nov 24, 2006 at 7:51 AM Post #5 of 6
love her voice. it's a shame that she's best known for the song "Stay". she's quite underrated as an artist.

has anyone listened to her album "firecracker"? how is it? i haven't listened to that yet. her other albums are quite good in its own regard (Cake & Pie, Hello Lisa*, The Way It Really Is).

*Hello Lisa was a re-issue of Cake & Pie w/ new tracks

Nov 24, 2006 at 1:41 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille /img/forum/go_quote.gif
has anyone listened to her album "firecracker"? how is it? i haven't listened to that yet. her other albums are quite good in its own regard (Cake & Pie, Hello Lisa*, The Way It Really Is).

Listening to it right now, haven't in ages. It is pretty good. Check out "Firecracker"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back