LISA III Cables for the iMod
Aug 10, 2007 at 7:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
People with Imods, Please be patient I am working on a cable for the LISA 3. I am looking at making 3 types of solutions for this wonderful amp. Hold please.

LISA-cable.jpg

I understand than people with iMods have already bought a iMod cable so I am going to keep the cost down on these as best as I can. If you have one of the Female iMod mini docks I am in the process of making a rt angle mini to rt angle RCA cables for the LISA.

I am talking to Brad at Triadaudio now and most likely will be making ipod cables for the amp and sending them to him. I am still waiting to hear from them.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Aug 10, 2007 at 1:32 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gz76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have neither an iMod or a Lisa III, so can someone please explain what this cable is doing differently to a regular dock line out cable? Thanks.

The iMod audio is going to bypass a long list of items that are going to degrade the signal as well as bypassing low quality stock SMT coupling caps. The iMod uses a re located Black Gate cap in the cable. see here

ttp://www.redwineaudio.com/iMod.html

Hope this helps.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Aug 10, 2007 at 2:37 PM Post #5 of 7
Hi Ken,

that would be great!! I haven't been able to use my Lisa III since I don't have RCA to mini cables and I own an Imod.

How long do you think it would take to have the cables ready?? I have two options: buy now the Imod female dock and standard RCA to mini cables and wait til you have the special RCA to mini cable or wait till I can buy the whole dock cable when you have it ready. Please advise

Aug 10, 2007 at 5:44 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolardito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ken,

that would be great!! I haven't been able to use my Lisa III since I don't have RCA to mini cables and I own an Imod.

How long do you think it would take to have the cables ready?? I have two options: buy now the Imod female dock and standard RCA to mini cables and wait til you have the special RCA to mini cable or wait till I can buy the whole dock cable when you have it ready. Please advise

Hey Bolardito,

Please wait. I have to go out of town for a few days on business or I would have these done and for sale later this week. So I should have these done the 22 - 24ish of this month.

I will be sending Brad these cables for non imod users around the same time.

Ken

Aug 21, 2007 at 4:11 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Bolardito,

Please wait. I have to go out of town for a few days on business or I would have these done and for sale later this week. So I should have these done the 22 - 24ish of this month.

I will be sending Brad these cables for non imod users around the same time.

Ken

Hi Ken,

Are you still on track with the 22-24 date?? I'm impatiently waiting for you to release this!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back