Liquid Gold - 2014
Oct 20, 2016 at 2:19 PM Post #421 of 808
Mine has arrived. But I'm stuck at work. ... :frowning2:

Will get the promised unboxing pictures taken tonight when I get home. If they are still wanted that is.

Oct 20, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #422 of 808
Yes please!
As an international customer I'm interested to see how it comes

Mine has arrived. But I'm stuck at work. ... :frowning2:

Will get the promised unboxing pictures taken tonight when I get home. If they are still wanted that is.

Oct 20, 2016 at 5:49 PM Post #423 of 808
Yes please!
As an international customer I'm interested to see how it comes
Here are some quick pictures with my phone. The letters are gray, not white as it appears due to the flash in some pictures.

Oct 21, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #424 of 808
Goldie in the house!!! Woo-hoo!

Burn-in period started, but sounds good already. 

Cheers 

PS - Did everyone else get the t-shirt in their box? Goldie didn't seem to bring one with her in my box unfortunately...
triportsad.gif

Oct 21, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #425 of 808

PS - Did everyone else get the t-shirt in their box? Goldie didn't seem to bring one with her in my box unfortunately...
triportsad.gif

No I didn't get one, didn't know we were supposed to anyway so no biggie for me. Amp is still the shiz-ness.

Oct 21, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #426 of 808
  No I didn't get one, didn't know we were supposed to anyway so no biggie for me. Amp is still the shiz-ness.

True, Goldie is the star of the show by far, but Warren promised the shirt and Alex confirmed that it should be included a few weeks ago in a post on this thread:

"Hey austinpop, there should have been a tshirt in the box too. at the bottom. did you find it??"

Cheers 

Oct 21, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #427 of 808

Cheers 

PS - Did everyone else get the t-shirt in their box? Goldie didn't seem to bring one with her in my box unfortunately...:triportsad:  

LOL, I will check tonight. I did not even get to the bottom of the box. Was more interested in getting the amp out and setup. :D

Oct 21, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #428 of 808

Cheers 

PS - Did everyone else get the t-shirt in their box? Goldie didn't seem to bring one with her in my box unfortunately...:triportsad:  

Sadly there was no t-shirt in the box however I am in awe to worry about that detail just yet:).

Oct 21, 2016 at 11:12 AM Post #430 of 808
Oh dear - that T-shirt is actually a stealth audio tweak. You're supposed to wear it and listen to your LAu.

I was amazed at how much more relaxed the sound was. Yes, perhaps a tad soft, but there was a pleasing weight to the music that was previously lacking. And the unique collar-less design ensures no constriction, and allows the music to breathe with plenty of air.

Oh and - I'm kidding! :p :p

Oct 22, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #432 of 808
Who here has regularly listened to the LAu + HE-6 combination and made a confident conclusion that another headphone performs better with the LAu? If so, then on which metrics did these special cans surpass and/or underperform? I have not listened to the latest flagships, but have hesitantly surmised that the disparity in sound quality has been due to the recent trend of accommodating the general desire for lower power pre-requisites. Forgive me, but it is hard to believe anything sounds better than an LAu matched with HE-6. In any case, I thank and commend Cavalli Audio for such a wonderful piece of audio art. For a few years now, I have enjoyed mine almost every day, and I will never regret my purchase.

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:48 PM Post #433 of 808
Damn, I'd forgotten what a fine amp this is. I think I had psyched myself out to be happy with shifting back to the LC during the period when I returned the tester/review LAu and then received my personal unit and this caused me to have some SQ amnesia. Don't think I'll be letting go of this one anytime soon. So glad to have Goldie here - she makes my nights lots of fun. Cheers  
beerchug.gif

Oct 25, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #434 of 808
My LAu will be shipped tomorrow :D yet i might get it next Sunday since its an international package

Oct 25, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #435 of 808
Was told mine will be shipped within the next couple of days too  
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back