Lini goes San Jose - want to meet me?
Aug 5, 2002 at 7:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

lini

Thought the last line in Citizen Kane was nosebud.
As already announced in some other thread, I'm invited to join the Intel Developer Forum in San Jose, again, this Fall. So I'll be coming to San Jose on Saturday, September 7th, and I'll head back for Munich on Friday, September 13th. Sunday, the 8th and on the evenings I'll have spare time, so it would be nice to meet some fellow Head-Fiers in the area, I thought... So: Is anybody interested?

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Aug 18, 2002 at 3:09 AM Post #2 of 4
Lini fellow !!

Not that I'll be there...I'm from Brasil. I'm posting this to motivate people...

CAME ON GUYS !!! Lini will be there !!!!!!!!!!!

Best from

Ari

PS Like very much your consumertitis thing...

Aug 18, 2002 at 7:00 AM Post #3 of 4
I wish I could visit you, but it is too far away for me. If you are willing to go all the way down to Northridge, CA, then maybe you could come check out my headphone rig. (hopefully with my CJW/Rega RB300/Signet vinyl setup) Heck, if you do come down this way, maybe I could take you to some of the cooler spots in LA. Ich kann deutsch sprechen, aber nicht sehr gut. It might even be worth it just to see Los Angeles.

Aug 18, 2002 at 10:16 AM Post #4 of 4
Tim: Thanks for the nice invitation, but I probably won't manage to come. Because if everything runs according to the plan, I'll arrive in San Jose on Saturday afternoon, have the Sunday off (which would be one possibility for meeting somebody up in the area), will be busy from Monday through Thursday with the IDF during the day (so there would be another oppurtunity to meet up on several evenings - maybe for dinner at Gordon Biersch or another nice place in the closer area...), and finally head back to Munich on Friday. So I fear, there's just not enough time for a little longer trip down to the LA-area. Just bad luck that I can't attach a little vacation again, this time, because our personal resources at work are very scarce this year...

Ari: <grin> Thank you, too! Nevertheless, I can only recommend to avoid collectitis - it's really a bad habit, especially if your place is small (mine is just 35 m²) and you don't really have the storage capacity for all that stuff...
wink.gif

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back