Lindsay Lohan: kidnapping, grand theft auto, and felony speeding
Jul 27, 2007 at 11:40 AM Post #4 of 25
Well, she wants to copy Paris Hilton's fame by going to prison. IMHO she's better of leaking some sex tapes
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 27, 2007 at 11:52 AM Post #5 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, she wants to copy Paris Hilton's fame by going to prison. IMHO she's better of leaking some sex tapes
very_evil_smiley.gif

i'd rather watch her sex tapes than hilton's... *shudder*

Jul 27, 2007 at 1:03 PM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a ploy. New movie out.

I doubt it, but could care less either way. I think she's just messed up...

Jul 27, 2007 at 1:11 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why is this news? Why do people care what famous people do? I don't get it. This has always bothered me, I just don't understand.

BINGO! My sentiments, exactly. Might we extend this enigma to include celebrity product endorsements?

Jul 27, 2007 at 1:14 PM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Well said, sir!
tongue.gif

Jul 27, 2007 at 1:18 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'd rather watch her sex tapes than hilton's... *shudder*

I don't know, Lohan seems uglier than Hilton. For the record, I'm not interested in both of them, there are other stars who is much more beautiful than those two and have better personality.

Jul 27, 2007 at 1:23 PM Post #12 of 25
This just disgusting.

Jul 27, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Why is this news? Why do people care what famous people do? I don't get it. This has always bothered me, I just don't understand.

I generally don't care what they do and have no idea why some people care about minute details of celebs lives like those that they show on ET, Extra and the like.

One thing I do think people should care about is the mentality some celebrities have about being above the law. What if she had killed a pedestrian, or wrecked the car and killed the other passengers or herself? I know that if I lived in that area I would be pissed. She needs to go to jail...

Jul 27, 2007 at 5:00 PM Post #15 of 25
Quote:

Your guess is as good as mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back