Lime Ears Pneuma - discussion and impressions
Sep 30, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #19 of 114
A very competitive price point! But I have always been intrigued with your products as I love their designs and I've heard good things about them. Looking forward to the reviews.

Sep 30, 2020 at 9:27 AM Post #20 of 114
I've never heard of this company, but as a devout Tool fan, this IEM interests me greatly.

Oct 1, 2020 at 7:58 AM Post #23 of 114
Could you also compare it shortly with the original aether?

Oct 2, 2020 at 3:25 AM Post #24 of 114
I've never heard of this company, but as a devout Tool fan, this IEM interests me greatly.

I listened "Chocolate Chip Trip" and "Invincible" on Pneuma two days ago. This tracks sound awesome, because drums and kick drum have amazing timbre and good attack. DD on subbass and no venting is very good development on this iem, because this is something new in IEM world.

BTW. Pneumy is the first earphones from Lime Ears when I like female vocals.

Oct 10, 2020 at 4:10 AM Post #26 of 114
Signature sound on Pneuma is very similar to Noble Audio Khan. Which iems will be better depends only on our subjective tastes. Pneuma have better subbass for me, because he is faster, clarity, descends lower and have more body in the lowest range. Khan have better midbass and higher bass, because more clarity and better texture. On Pneuma female vocals, violin and trumpet sound better than Khan, because more forward, clarity and texture this same level. I very like sparkly treble in Khan, while in Pneuma treble are very good for an armature drivers.

Oct 12, 2020 at 8:31 AM Post #27 of 114
Signature sound on Pneuma is very similar to Noble Audio Khan. Which iems will be better depends only on our subjective tastes. Pneuma have better subbass for me, because he is faster, clarity, descends lower and have more body in the lowest range. Khan have better midbass and higher bass, because more clarity and better texture. On Pneuma female vocals, violin and trumpet sound better than Khan, because more forward, clarity and texture this same level. I very like sparkly treble in Khan, while in Pneuma treble are very good for an armature drivers.
Yea, i also hear similarities to the Khan, and that's lovely to hear, because in my opinion Khan is one of the TOTL IEM's right now, and that's generous to even compare our product to this great piece of equipment <3

Oct 12, 2020 at 10:00 AM Post #28 of 114
Yes, Pneuma is great iem. If someone likes Khan, but female vocals are too backward and/or treble to much sparkly then let's check out Pneuma.

Oct 12, 2020 at 11:28 AM Post #29 of 114
:L3000:

20201012_145748-02-02.jpeg20201012_151851-01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back