Lil' adventure in portable HI-Fi
Sep 22, 2005 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Pendergast

Head-Fier
Sorry. This sounds more exciting than it really is, but I thought I'd share on my addiction.

I bought a nano a few days ago (engraving and all). Quite happy listening to it with Sony EX-71.

But before receiving it, I order a pair of er6i. They arrived this morning. Happy I was; I bought them at the earplug store which provide a good service.

But I also purchased a pair of E4p at a crazy price from comp-u-plus. I was very happy then. Even happier when I received then today, 2 hours after the er6i.

The er6i work well, but I did discover that my ears feel "over-extended". They felt big! Anyway, I figure I will get use to it.

The e4p are another story. I found out that the plug had a bad connection on one channel. I called etymotics and they told me that the seller is not an authorized seller; they will honor guarantee though.

That is my small adventure. Really looking forward to enjoy these things!

Sep 22, 2005 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 2
Congratulations on the purchases Pendergast. er6i AND er4?!
etysmile.gif
I hope you can get your er4 replaced soon, because then you can enlighten us all with your own comparison and opinions of the two.

The over-extension thing happens a lot, and does go away once your canals become more accustomed. Do try using a smaller size tip if available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back