Like wacky weather? Move to Victoria!
Mar 10, 2006 at 3:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

familyman

500+ Head-Fier
Get this, today it has hailed, rained, snowed been hot and sunny, hailed, rained and now its snowing again!! Yesterday was really windy, and rainy, then it got hot and sunny!!! Where the heck is B-side J, he lives here and can verify, this wacky weather!!!
pic just taken....

eek.gif

edit: smaller pic

Mar 10, 2006 at 3:24 AM Post #2 of 14
Hell yes for weird weather!

Flurries in Vancouver - IN THE SPRING?!?!?!

Mar 10, 2006 at 3:32 AM Post #3 of 14
Ya the weather this year is messed up. Here in London, we keep getting a snowfall and then by the end of the week its all melted away. Then it snows again and melts again. It been doing this all winter, its very weird. It been really bad for snowboarding.

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:46 AM Post #4 of 14
And strangely enough no snow here.

Just sun and a little wind
eek.gif

Least we don't get the real crazy stuff like those ice storms out east that take out all the power or the 5 ft snowfalls like in neuffie land.

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:48 AM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by omedon
And strangely enough no snow here.

Just sun and a little wind
eek.gif

Least we don't get the real crazy stuff like those ice storms out east that take out all the power or the 5 ft snowfalls like in neuffie land.

that is strange, usually you guys have hella snow!

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:54 AM Post #8 of 14
makes me wonder if it's just the government testing weather controlling equipment.......
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:56 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Come to Hawaii, was sunny and beautiful this morning, four inches of rain an hour now.

Actually the gf and i plan on visiting Hawaii for our next vacation, whenever that will be, have to wait for our baby to get a little older first!

Mar 10, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #10 of 14
DUDE. It was bizaro out there today! I looked outside around 10 and there was a layer of hail on the ground, then at lunch I went out and there was hardly even any water on the sidewalks and the sun was out..I'm thinking the gov is testing weather changing equitment and IT WORKS
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #13 of 14
Woke up this morning, and guess what I found?

DSC01193.jpg

It's supposed to be nearing the twenties nowadays!!!

Mar 11, 2006 at 5:28 AM Post #14 of 14
well it was sunny today, i was literally looking out the window tonight and wammy! HAIL STORM!

eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back