"Life" on Mars
Jan 26, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #46 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by archosman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So he has 2 left hands?

Yeah, sadly I'm not much of a chopper. Also, I only had like 10 minutes before I had to go to work.
biggrin.gif

Jan 26, 2008 at 7:07 AM Post #47 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=x-large]GOOD STUFF![/size]

Do you have that setup as a macro or something?
confused.gif

Jan 26, 2008 at 7:20 PM Post #48 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you have that setup as a macro or something?
confused.gif

Limited vocabulary, maybe??

Jan 28, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #50 of 57
I might be mistaken but I think that Martian on the left is female. Did the BBC confirm this? I mean, I'm thinking I see some curvy hips and a possible nice rack.

Jan 28, 2008 at 4:56 AM Post #52 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by cvc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I might be mistaken but I think that Martian on the left is female. Did the BBC confirm this? I mean, I'm thinking I see some curvy hips and a possible nice rack.

Wishful thinking.

Jan 28, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #53 of 57
Not a Tusken Raider, I believe it's Ben Kenobi running (with cane) to save Luke FROM the Tusken Raiders. The image on the right could be Luke laying down in the sand. Where's the speeder?

Jan 29, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #54 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DCadman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not a Tusken Raider, I believe it's Ben Kenobi running (with cane) to save Luke FROM the Tusken Raiders. The image on the right could be Luke laying down in the sand. Where's the speeder?

I've wondered for years - when Ben runs the Sand People off and tends to Luke, is Luke dead/revived by the Force, or merely konked out?
confused.gif

Laz

Jan 30, 2008 at 3:46 AM Post #55 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've wondered for years - when Ben runs the Sand People off and tends to Luke, is Luke dead/revived by the Force, or merely konked out?
confused.gif

Laz

Good question. I've never really thought about that, but always assumed the sandpeople knocked him out.

What bothers me more is the hilariously wimpy electronic "Whreeeeeeeee" monstrosity they put in the new remastered DVD when Ben scares off the sandpeople.

Lord, why oh why did they change that? The original was PERFECT for the scene!

Jan 30, 2008 at 4:42 AM Post #56 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DCadman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lord, why oh why did they change that? The original was PERFECT for the scene!

Lucas turns gold into lead.

Dec 8, 2020 at 5:10 AM Post #57 of 57
To be able to find the possible signs of life it is better to combine the force to build the spacecraft and explore the universe as lots of commercials space companies do. They are looking for a way to create cheap and reusable spacecraft to reach space. Skyrora XL is intended for placing payloads into Sun-Synchronous Orbit. Nine of the same hydrogen peroxide–kerosene engines used on Skylark XL will power the first stage of the vehicle, and one engine each on the second and third stages. A payload capacity of 315 kg to a 500 km orbit is expected. As of May 2020, the maiden flight is planned to take place in 2023 https://www.skyrora.com/skyrora-xl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back