LG Tone Infinim HBS-910 dilemma
Mar 24, 2017 at 10:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

portaear

New Head-Fier
Hey all, I purchased 2 LG Tone Infinim hbs-910 bluetooth earphones from CostCo recently, for around $50 each (clearance).  I bought these at the suggestion of a friend who raved about them.

Imagine my huge disappointment when I tried these for a few weeks.  The sound is tinny, flat, and uninspiring.  I prefer more bass, and a wider sound-stage.  These have almost zero bass, and the sound is so one-dimensional.

To compare and contrast, I also have a pair of Plantronics BackBeat Fit which are not fully sealed earphones, and those have way better bass / fuller sound than the hbs-910.

I did some reading of other reviews of hbs-910, on Amazon and elsewhere, and I was amazed to see people praising the sound quality of the hbs-910.  

Even my cheap wired headphones, like the Panasonic RP-TCM125-A (a wirecutter recommended cheap headset)  sound way better than these headphones. 

I'm wondering how it could be just me that really has a poor experience with these headphones.  I even looked at the manual to see if there are any sound profiles I could tweak, and alas did not see that.

Does anyone else have experience with these earphones and have any similar experience as me, or is it just me that's really not feeling these headphones?

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #3 of 3
Hey all, I purchased 2 LG Tone Infinim hbs-910 bluetooth earphones from CostCo recently, for around $50 each (clearance). I bought these at the suggestion of a friend who raved about them.

Imagine my huge disappointment when I tried these for a few weeks. The sound is tinny, flat, and uninspiring. I prefer more bass, and a wider sound-stage. These have almost zero bass, and the sound is so one-dimensional.

To compare and contrast, I also have a pair of Plantronics BackBeat Fit which are not fully sealed earphones, and those have way better bass / fuller sound than the hbs-910.

I did some reading of other reviews of hbs-910, on Amazon and elsewhere, and I was amazed to see people praising the sound quality of the hbs-910.

Even my cheap wired headphones, like the Panasonic RP-TCM125-A (a wirecutter recommended cheap headset) sound way better than these headphones.

I'm wondering how it could be just me that really has a poor experience with these headphones. I even looked at the manual to see if there are any sound profiles I could tweak, and alas did not see that.

Does anyone else have experience with these earphones and have any similar experience as me, or is it just me that's really not feeling these headphones?

I bought one today and I feel same, did you find solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back