LG Spectrum sound quality?
Jan 24, 2012 at 11:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

kaneman890

Head-Fier
So i'm switching to verizon from ATT soon.  I  had been planing to get the new Samsung Galaxy S II because i heard that it has by far the best sound quality of any smart phone right now.  However verizon does not carry the Galaxy S II, and they most appealing phone they have is the LG Spectrum.  So i am hoping someone on here has first hand experience with the Spectrum and how it sounds (from the headphone jack only).  Any info would be great because it looks like a very nice phone on paper, and i'm tired of having a separate phone and ipod (and i will never give in to apple again, so no iphone
very_evil_smiley.gif
). 

Oh and if anyone has any overall impressions on the Spectrum i would like to hear those to :).

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM Post #3 of 5
$$$
smily_headphones1.gif
, im not looking for a portable hi-fi set up just something that is convenient and sounds better than my ipod that i can listen to while at school and play in the car. i was thinking about getting a cowan j3 for a while but i ended up spending the money on my bike
biggrin.gif

also im switching to verizon because my mom's work is switching, so i can get the phone and plan for very cheap through her.

Mar 1, 2012 at 7:58 AM Post #4 of 5
actually the galaxy sii is noted for having poor sound quality. the original galaxy s, however, is noted for having good sound quality, as it has one of the coveted wolfson DACs. the galaxy nexus is supposed to have good SQ, as well. i can't speak for the motorola or lg phones, though. i have the droid charge, which is a galaxy s phone with the screen from a galaxy sii, and i think it sounds quite nice with voodoo sound. although sometimes i get some hissing from the headphone jack. i read somewhere that some of the phones have poor soldering of the headphone jack, but i am not brave enough to attempt to fix it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back