LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread
Nov 21, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #136 of 478
I decided against purchasing the Quadbeats due to the shipping time being so long.
I ended up purchasing a set of SoundMagic E10s opened box for under $30 on Amazon.
How do the LG Quadbeat 3/tuned by AKG compare to the SoundMagic E10s's?
Did I choose wisely or was it a mistake?

Dec 25, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #139 of 478
I strongly recommend cutting half of the sponge filter inside the nozzle. They become more clear and balanced.

Jan 16, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #142 of 478
Bought the Quadbeat 3 from the LG service centre for 14$. Been using it for a few days now
First impressions: More sub-bass than the QB2, treble is tamer, sounds a little congested(probably cause I'm using the Havi as my daily IEM atm).
Microphonics are low enough thanks to the cloth cable.

So far, I prefer the QB3 over the QB2. And the MH1C over the QB3. Let's see if this changes after a few months of use.

Jan 21, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #144 of 478
I strongly advice against buying this product as the quality seem to be really bad.
I got a pair bundled with my LG G4 phone.
After a couple of weeks I noticed a metallic sound in the right ear-bud.
You could hear it as a faint klinging sound while playing soft deep music.
Even better if not connected to any source while softly tapping it with your finger tip, sounded as if something was loose inside.

Got them replaced on warranty yesterday and came home to find out they got the exact same problem but this time the left ear-bud. Would even say those sound worse than the first pair.

Don't know if I gonna go back for a third pair...

Jan 22, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #145 of 478
+1 for removing the filter. I took it out completely. Brings out the 500hz-2k range a bit. Still a little peaky around 4k like most dynamics, but all together this is one of my favorite sets. That is until my FAD Heaven ii get here tonight. I'll post comparisons between the two, as well as with some of my other sets, namely the Xiaomi Piston 3, RHA MA750, Macaw GT100s, and the MeElec. M Duo.

Jan 23, 2016 at 6:14 AM Post #146 of 478
+1 for removing the filter. I took it out completely. Brings out the 500hz-2k range a bit. Still a little peaky around 4k like most dynamics, but all together this is one of my favorite sets. That is until my FAD Heaven ii get here tonight. I'll post comparisons between the two, as well as with some of my other sets, namely the Xiaomi Piston 3, RHA MA750, Macaw GT100s, and the MeElec. M Duo.

I recommend cutting the half of the sponge filter since removing them may cause some spikes in high frequencies and sibilance. The same applies to Sony MH1C.

Jan 24, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #147 of 478
Hello. I bought it two weeks ago. Everything was perfect but today ı realized that i cant hear sound from left ear bud. Just a little bit sound i can hear. So i check the left right balance and it is stable. And i try with my computer and it didnt work.

When i bought it i remove the foam and wanted the cutting the sponge. But there was no sponge. Today i started to think is it fake?

What can i do with that problem.

The weird thing is bought quadbeat 3 because i had the same left ear bud problem with my ex earphone.

Jan 24, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #148 of 478
Hello. I bought it two weeks ago. Everything was perfect but today ı realized that i cant hear sound from left ear bud. Just a little bit sound i can hear. So i check the left right balance and it is stable. And i try with my computer and it didnt work.

When i bought it i remove the foam and wanted the cutting the sponge. But there was no sponge. Today i started to think is it fake?

What can i do with that problem.

The weird thing is bought quadbeat 3 because i had the same left ear bud problem with my ex earphone.

If there is no sponge inside the nozzle then you most likely got a fake one. Where did you buy them from?

Jan 24, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #149 of 478
If there is no sponge inside the nozzle then you most likely got a fake one. Where did you buy them from?

I bought it a website called mobilcadde .com . Earlier I bought phone case from there. And there was no problem. It is a reliable website as ı know. Unfortunately there was no sponge ı removed the foam and look for sponge with niddle, couldn't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back