LG G6 non quad dac sound quality
Dec 9, 2017 at 1:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Electrolite

100+ Head-Fier
How`s the normal LG G6 sound quality? It`s good enough?

I`m using the S6 with the Wolfson DAC and I like it I wonder if when I upgrade I will be losing in the audio department

Dec 9, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 6
What headphone are you using? Most phone DACs are pretty good, IMO the quality of the phone amp makes a bigger difference. But if you have really easy to drive headphones, or inexpensive headphones, then the amp section matters slightly less

Dec 9, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #3 of 6
I think I won`t need a powerful AMP for now. I`m using the SHP9500 and soon the Takstar Pro 82 both 32 ohm.

And in the near future I will never go above 60 ohm

Dec 9, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #4 of 6
I think I won`t need a powerful AMP for now. I`m using the SHP9500 and soon the Takstar Pro 82 both 32 ohm.

And in the near future I will never go above 60 ohm
Why not :p

Dec 9, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #5 of 6
Being from brazil everything is expensive and doing some research all Headphones I found interesting under 100 dollars (my absolute maximum budget) I never seen a Headphone that had a high impedance. If you know a good one under 100 dollars please tell me.

Now I wonder if the LG G6 AMP is good. as I said with Brazil I need to buy whats really worth it. For example if I buy the DAC/Amp I wont be able to get the Takstar for some time.

You think it`s worth someday buy like a FiiO or something? For both Headphones I will use? I`m kinda skeptical on the benefits of an external amp for the easy to drive headphones I got for now.

Dec 9, 2017 at 11:14 PM Post #6 of 6
Being from brazil everything is expensive and doing some research all Headphones I found interesting under 100 dollars (my absolute maximum budget) I never seen a Headphone that had a high impedance. If you know a good one under 100 dollars please tell me.

Now I wonder if the LG G6 AMP is good. as I said with Brazil I need to buy whats really worth it. For example if I buy the DAC/Amp I wont be able to get the Takstar for some time.

You think it`s worth someday buy like a FiiO or something? For both Headphones I will use? I`m kinda skeptical on the benefits of an external amp for the easy to drive headphones I got for now.

Yeah don't bother with an amp if your budget for your headphone is already low. Much more effective to use that money to buy a better pair of cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back