LF Help, IEM/ Earphones. $30
Jul 15, 2013 at 5:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

BluePhoenixHD

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, I have read and search the forums on multiple IEM's and Earphones, such as the Earpods from Apple. =P Anyway, here it goes.

So, I am looking for a good In Ear Headphone/Earphone.

Where I live it is hot and everything so instead of wanting to wear my Noontec Zoro's, which get hot/uncomfortable after a bit, out there looking.

Now, I would like a Neutral/Balanced/Warm sound, as I do not want anything that really outshines another. Such as so much bass that it threatens to take your head off while the highs/acoustics are so low, etc.

Here is the hard part. XD I am only working with a $30 and under budget. Plus, I am only able to use Amazon at the moment, so if there is any IEM's, etc, that are higher than that I would so need a discount code. =P

Examples of what I listen to:
Demi Lovato
Bridget Mendler
Lindsey Stirling
One Republic
David Guetta
Krewella
Capital Cities

Basically all genres. 

I really really need something that would be comfortable. I am not sure what ear size I have, so I am thinking small-medium sized. Will look up any recommendations or anything of the sort. Just remember, if it's above what I am able to pay with out a discount code, will not be able to get it. Economy. =P

Thanks!

Edit: Oh yeah, will be using these pretty much all over the place, with MP3 player, computer, watching movies, etc. 

Jul 15, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #2 of 12
Sennheiser CX 300 or 200.  The 300 is better but a hair over your budget.  Shop around and see if you can find a good deal.

Jul 15, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #3 of 12
Jul 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:
Philips SHE 3590...

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE3590BK-10-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B007TRUTZS

Bass heavy, but in a good way...and you can tune it with your EQ anyway...

That is definately a contender. =P

Quote:
Sennheiser CX 300 or 200.  The 300 is better but a hair over your budget.  Shop around and see if you can find a good deal.

Looked those up actually. Not entirely sold on them. 

Thinking about the VSonic GR99 as well, if I can find it.

What about the Nuforce NE-600X?

Jul 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #6 of 12
NuForce is a good company.  Although I have never listen to their IEMs, and my only experience with them is my ICON Mobile AMP/DAC, the 600 should be a good pick for you.

Jul 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #8 of 12
Jul 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #9 of 12
Hope it is okay to post again. XD After careful consideration and multiple threads, reviews, etc. I have thought about the following headphones:

Vsonic GR99 - Amazon
LG Quadbeat - Amazon [ Like Joker suggested. ]
Philips SHE3590 - Amazon
Donu Trident - Ebay
Vsonic GR02 - Ebay
VSonic R02 Silver - Ebay
Astrotec AM-90 - Ebay

The Ebay ones are from Lendmeurears. The reason I upped the budget alittle is due to the free shipping on the Ebay items. Out of all these, what do you think is the best deal? Comfort is a big deal for a small - medium size ears. Sound, I believe would be like Warm/Neutral/Balanced. Something that does not shake my head with the bass. =P Though I can enjoy it.

Thanks for helping!

NOTE : Copied and pasted this from the Multi-IEM Review thread by ljokerl. Hope that is okay.

Jul 19, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #10 of 12
Those Vsonics are fine, just beware of fakes from eBay.

Jul 19, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #12 of 12
Just picked up the E10's....
They are great with excellent bass...highs are bright..and mids can be a bit forwards a minor tweak with the EQ and its fixed...
Comfortable with stock tips..but the SHE 3590 tips on the E10's...fit great.

I had to EQ alot to get the sound I wanted with the SHE 3590..well not alot..but some.  But not at all with the E10's

I thought the Philips were good...
but the Soundmagic's Excellent!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back