Lets post some pics of impressive interiors from your fav audio dealer
Jun 26, 2008 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

bizkid

1000+ Head-Fier
I visited dynamic audio 5555, a big audio dealer in japan, earlier this year and was amazed by their selection and especially their auditioning rooms.
I wasnt allowed to take pics (sucks) but i found these in last months japanese "groove" magazine. I didnt have a scanner so i just photographed them
frown.gif

DSCF0121.jpg

DSCF0122.jpg

This is just one of their floors, they have 7 in total, 3 for the highest end stuff (one of them you see here), another floor only(!) to audition/compare the stuff you choose(!), then there is one mid-fi floor (still more than highend for me), one AV/5.1 related floor and one only for accessories (headphones!
biggrin.gif
)
I really like how japanese audio dealers take big care of their whole interior design, especially the visual aspect and room treatment for the speakers. I dont know a single german dealer coming close, honestly most just suck in so many ways it's sad.

Im curious to see some other places. Lets keep it to stores only that everybody can visit anytime (with an appointment), no trade fairs, special events and such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back