LET'S HAVE A DEBATE!
Mar 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

jleewach

500+ Head-Fier
Strickly in terms of SQ, Audeo PFE's vs ER4-P... go.

Mar 13, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 29
Oh no....This is going to turn into:
[size=medium]AUDIO WARS: WHEN TRANSDUCERS ATTACK!!!![/size]
SubminiatureSpeakers.jpg

Mar 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #4 of 29
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr! Le's get ready to rumbuuuuuuul!

Mar 14, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #6 of 29
No way man, iPod earbuds all the way. They have better sound quality than anything. Orpheus schmorpheus, iPod's got the best earphones packed right in with its line of iPod players. Plus, if you wrap these earphones around your head, they're the same as full-size headphones, but much more cool looking and conformist. It's nice to be cool by fitting in. Plus, if you tie them in a knot you can make a lasso.

Also, let's bring Bush back to the presidency.

Mar 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #7 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosoupforyou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No way man, iPod earbuds all the way. They have better sound quality than anything. Orpheus schmorpheus, iPod's got the best earphones packed right in with its line of iPod players. Plus, if you wrap these earphones around your head, they're the same as full-size headphones, but much more cool looking and conformist. It's nice to be cool by fitting in. Plus, if you tie them in a knot you can make a lasso.

Also, let's bring Bush back to the presidency.

Damn You!! I spit up my water at my laptop after reading this....LOL!!!!
atsmile.gif

Mar 14, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #9 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why post at all? If the OP wanted bad comedy writing, he could watch SNL.

You would come and ruin the moment....
angry_face.gif

Mar 14, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #11 of 29
Admittedly, yes. I am crapping on his thread. But when you start a debate, isn't the opening poster supposed to release the first statement that others can then respond to get the debate started? Otherwise, this thread is pretty open for discussion, imo.

In an effort to end further bringing this thread off-topic please do not respond to my post.
wink_face.gif

Mar 14, 2009 at 2:01 AM Post #12 of 29
Indeed! This isn't a debate, the OP didn't even give a statement for us to argue over
tongue.gif

Quote:

The guy asked about the PFEs vs. the ER4Ps, no? I think what you are doing is basically crapping on his thread.

So... what is it again that you are doing?

Mar 14, 2009 at 2:03 AM Post #13 of 29
IMO, in a quest for "best detail", the ER4 is a required purchase. The only way to know for sure is to try them. I don't think there's much debating their ability to reveal detail, it's the issue of bass quantity and possible sibilant/harsh signature depending on recording quality than can be the deal killer.

Mar 14, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #14 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonthouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed! This isn't a debate, the OP didn't even give a statement for us to argue over
tongue.gif

So... what is it again that you are doing?

You have something to say about the ER4P vs. the PFEs? I did. The OP was obviously speaking metaphorically, not about an actual debate. But again, it got lost in translation for you and your fellow thread crappers. So if you have a post about the two phones, then by all means, go for it.

Mar 14, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #15 of 29
Quoting the first post from you in this thread
biggrin.gif

Quote:

No debating for me.

And if the OP had used the search button (there are plenty of PFE vs ER4 threads), or had a question that wasn't handled in the other threads, there wouldn't even be any thread crapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back