Let's Catch A Thief!! (Update: CAUGHT!)
Apr 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #272 of 430
So this is the same guy who stole the other amp? Handy.

Apr 7, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #273 of 430
Karma @ its best...

Todd, I am more than happy for you.

Good will prevail.

"Its not about how much good/light there is , but how much it can affect evil/darkness..." 

Apr 8, 2013 at 5:52 AM Post #276 of 430
Quote:
so...he was caught but no castration?
justice system needs improving.

IF there would punishment thorugh castration for every thief in this world i am afraid we would have too many poeple without testicles walking around 
beyersmile.png

seriously, what counts is that thief went into custody and justice prevailed. i supposeTodd is happy about recovering his gear and about thief getting the deserved. so far so happy. lets wait for the real story from Todd, he is the one who has the right, not we.

Apr 8, 2013 at 6:09 AM Post #277 of 430
The good news is he did not recover only gear lost in this case but apparently this has happened to him once more and he was able to recover that gear as well. So I hope this means that the "Deal of the Day" offers will be activated soon again :D

Apr 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #279 of 430
Quote:
so...he was caught but no castration?
justice system needs improving.

Please may I know where are you from?  I will never think of going there...OMG..just the idea, gives me the shakes...
eek.gif

castration

Apr 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #280 of 430
lol, that becomes funny now, i suggest avoid places where circumcision is practiced... ROFL :-D

Apr 8, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #282 of 430
I know my friend, this why :-D

Apr 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #283 of 430
That would be the US and Israel :wink:...

In some islamitic countries u loose ur hand (or fingers) if ur got caught stealing..if iam notmistaken. It was like that in the not so far away past..but am almost sure it still exists nowadays in certain cultures. :D

Apr 8, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #284 of 430
Guys,. let's seriously quit the talk of removing body parts for theft of currency. I'm not one to get "butthurt"/offended on the internet but c'mon, let's be reasonable.
Me personally, if I were robbed, I couldn't care much less as long as I get my stuff back and I can slap him in the face for wasting my time, and that it doesn't happen again to anyone else.

Apr 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #285 of 430
Since you guys love to get threads out of topic :D (no offense), I'm going to try and get it back on it's original direction.

Do you have some updates, Jude?

**EDIT**

Sorry, my bad. I just saw the updates on the first post :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back