May 15, 2010 at 6:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

Kabeer

Vintage Ortho Ninja 🥷
WE HAVE HIT THE TARGET! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED!! :D
IF YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY, PLEASE PAY dBel84 ASAP THANKS!! :D
 ​
--see two posts down for donor list--​
 ​
As a thank you for his amazing contributions to the Head-Fi community, and being just an all round awesome guy, some of us have decided to propose we all chip together to buy Smeggy an Audez’e LCD-2 headphone :D.
The headphone is $945+$22 to Seattle.

Hopefully $10 or anything more you can donate please :). Sachu, dBel84 and I will make the first.

Once we make up the $967, an LCD-2 will be ordered direct from Audez’e and posted to Smeggy!
(Hopefully we hit the target and can give Smeggy this awesome gift from us all!)

Please PM dBel84 (profile here) with your username and how much you are contributing, he will give you his Paypal to pay into.

The post below will be updated with a list of contributors, and how far we are away from the target.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Read about Paypal Payment:

If you have signed up to make a contribution:

Please make sure that you can accept Private Messages. If you have your PM setting turned off, you must turn it on. dBel84 will send you a PM with the PayPal e-mail address that you will be sending your contribution to.

You must list your Head-Fi user name in the notes section of the PayPal transaction,. If you do not do this we will not be able to tell who sent the contribution.

Payment as a ‘Personal Transfer/Gift’
Send the exact amount you promised, and if PayPal asks you to pay a tiny fee please pay it.

Normal Paypal Payment

If you pay via a normal PayPal payment please use this calculator to let you know how much to add on as a PayPal fee when sending. http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

Thank you.

May 15, 2010 at 6:36 PM Post #3 of 46
List of Contributors:
1. Sachu
2. AlexRosson
3. Kabeer
4. luvdunhill
5. cetoole
6. Headphone Addict
7. tamahome77 
8.ujamerstand 
9. mrarroyo
10. scompton
11. landis
12. afrikane
13. swt61
14. perrew
15. duggeh
16. asr
17. skylab
18. AndrewH
19. Nebby
20.Kingstyles
21. torpedo
22. nikongod
23. guzziguy
24. boomana
25. pars
26. Shellylh
27. the monkey
28. voltron
29. dBel84

and a nod to you anonymous few. 

boomana

Funds required

..dB

May 15, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #4 of 46
Do not smeggify...lol

Thanks for starting the thread Kabeer. Smeggy is too awesome a person for words and as magnanimous as they come. 

We are well on our way here..woohoo!! 
beerchug.gif

May 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM Post #10 of 46
This is fun, I'll pitch in. But my suggestion is to order it from 32 Ohm, with KB's awesome cable upgrade. Get it with a cable worthy of the headphone! Of course it may change the math a little...

Then make Smeggy come down and collect it in person!

May 18, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #11 of 46

Quote:
This is fun, I'll pitch in. But my suggestion is to order it from 32 Ohm, with KB's awesome cable upgrade. Get it with a cable worthy of the headphone! Of course it may change the math a little...

Then make Smeggy come down and collect it in person!

thanks Andrew and what a fantastic idea to get the old man hobbling down to Stumptown. Show him what real beer tastes like :wink: ..dB

May 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #12 of 46
I think it's a great idea for him to pick it up from 32Ohm too!if he is able to, (as for the cable , well I dont think smeggy is much of a cable guy :wink: ).

May 18, 2010 at 9:29 PM Post #15 of 46
Im in, got to support the locals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back