Lessloss Blackbody is out
Nov 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #31 of 108
I always thought that LessLoss was a BS company. This just confirms it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega17TheTrue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course it is but the only way to find out is obviously testing it, this may sound crazy but changing cables,caps,burning-in,decoupling devices etc... can be as crazy for non "enlightened" people.

non "enlightened"? Really?

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #34 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by limpidglitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Putting the product itself aside, I'm afraid you don't have anything left.

That's the best way of putting it that I've seen so far.

se

Nov 26, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #36 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by oohms /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Isn't it illegal to sell crap like this? It should be

Vendors have been preying on the tons of money, little sense crowd for a long, long time. If it were illegal to sell a product that you know is BS, then I think we'd have half the high-end audio equipment industry we have today.

Nov 26, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #37 of 108
Well, there's a long, picture-filled story about the inspiration for this. Apparently when driving through an area of Europe famous for its mineral glass content or minerals or something, he found that his car stereo sounded better. He began to theorize that things that are blue colored enhance sound. All of this is pretty new territory and may very well be the author's imagination, but if a bunch of reviewers try this and are sold on it, and if you try it and it makes you happy, then why not. Still, it's unlikely that anyone that's not an actual physics Ph.D. is going to come up with something that actually works, or else it would already be done.

Nov 26, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #39 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by scootermafia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, there's a long, picture-filled story about the inspiration for this. Apparently when driving through an area of Europe famous for its mineral glass content or minerals or something, he found that his car stereo sounded better. He began to theorize that things that are blue colored enhance sound. All of this is pretty new territory and may very well be the author's imagination, but if a bunch of reviewers try this and are sold on it, and if you try it and it makes you happy, then why not. Still, it's unlikely that anyone that's not an actual physics Ph.D. is going to come up with something that actually works, or else it would already be done.

LMAO

Are you being serious or did you make that up? If the former, link please as that's just hysterical.

Nov 26, 2009 at 8:31 AM Post #40 of 108
Nov 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM Post #41 of 108
I get how shining a blue light onto a cd while its being played might potentially help the signal if the reader head can actually pick up some of the blue light or some intereference pattern...

But how does that marginal improvement (if at all) help when the CD is enclosed or not being played?

Lots of assumptions here not terribly well explained. Well written fiction.

Nov 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM Post #42 of 108
A+ for creativity. Amarra, step aside!

Next round: Lessloss levitating Tunnelbridge:

LessLoss interconnect cable, audio interconnect cable, video interconnect cable, high end audio interconnect cable, audiophile
Meissner_effect_levitation.jpg

Nov 26, 2009 at 11:40 AM Post #43 of 108
So what does a floating hockey puck have to do with audiophiles?

Maybe this is designed to be used in combo with the Blackbody with the Blackbody being levitated into 'position'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back