Less highs for the lovely kbear k2
Nov 30, 2022 at 5:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Stedefeind

New Head-Fier
Hey Everyone,

I have to say, that I am in love with this IEMs, i like the kbear k2 and love my blon 03. What I prefer from the k2 is that the soundstage is much better and i like the clear sound.

In my Opinion the K2 have more highs then i want. I like to hear musik with high volume and the highs are very sometimes tiring my ears. how can I kill the sibilings and make the sound a bit warmer?

Here is my EQ:

Nov 30, 2022 at 5:09 PM Post #2 of 9
Have you tried different tips?

Nov 30, 2022 at 5:20 PM Post #4 of 9
Sorry, I mostly do full sized headphones. Popular options include Spinfits, Final E, Comply, Azla... the size of the bore, shape and size of the tip, etc. will affect the FR. You can see if there's a thread for the K2 and if anyone has a preferred tip.

Dec 1, 2022 at 5:59 AM Post #6 of 9
No, i have no idea, which tips suits for my K2. Do you have any recommands?

Try foam tips or Final Audio E black tips. These tame treble.

FWIW, these tips may almost cost thereabouts as a KS2 itself, so maybe EQ is a more cost-effective solution.

Dec 1, 2022 at 3:33 PM Post #7 of 9
I will buy Final Audio E, they worked for many InEars, I think.

Do I need this red pieces for my K2?
Bild_2022-12-01_213317580.png

Source: https://amzn.to/3ORtVs8

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2022 at 2:29 AM Post #8 of 9
I will buy Final Audio E, they worked for many InEars, I think.

Do I need this red pieces for my K2?
Bild_2022-12-01_213317580.png
Source: https://amzn.to/3ORtVs8

This red thing is an adapter, in case the nozzle size of an IEM is different from the stock Final E tip bore size.

I last used the KS2 a few years back, and have since given it away, this is based on memory. But I don't think you need it for the KS2, it was quite a standard nozzle on the KS2. Anyway the adapter thing comes included with the Final E tips purchase, so just keep it aside for another time when you get another IEM with a smaller nozzle.

Dec 2, 2022 at 2:59 PM Post #9 of 9
It's impossible how devices and ear tips change the sound. On my UWTS3, my K2 don't have so many highs, as with the stock cable. With Foams, my FiiO FH3 sounds much warmer. I am excited to hear the Final R Ear tips.

But the FiiO Controll App is one of the worst I've ever had on my android device.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back