Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson
Jun 8, 2002 at 10:08 PM Post #3 of 12
Cres: Since you added "do you even care?" in your post, I added the option to the poll for you
biggrin.gif

Jun 8, 2002 at 10:22 PM Post #4 of 12
I think Tyson will win... I think if he starts losing he'll do something to get DQ'd, so Lewis has no chance of a real win, only by DQ IMO.

Jun 8, 2002 at 10:33 PM Post #5 of 12
Lewis...i'll be surprised if Tyson pulls it off.

Jun 8, 2002 at 10:33 PM Post #6 of 12
I don't care. Only remind when Tyson lost his second fight against Hollifield and ate a bit of Hollifields ear. His argument was that he has kids and a family to support!!! Think that the money he got as the looser should be enough to support his family for life, and buy all headphone models in the world.

Jun 8, 2002 at 11:12 PM Post #7 of 12
i'm a big boxing fan, and i think the fight is overly hyped. lewis is much larger and a better boxer. imho, tyson's only chance of winning is a lucky punch (most likely a lucky punch to the nuts that the ref won't see).

gatti vs. ward... now that was a real fight! anyone catch that one?

Jun 9, 2002 at 12:22 AM Post #8 of 12
I want the black guy to win..............

Honestly, Lewis better win, otherwise he is the most undeserving champ of the world ever.....

Jun 9, 2002 at 1:28 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by skippy
i'm a big boxing fan, and i think the fight is overly hyped. lewis is much larger and a better boxer. imho, tyson's only chance of winning is a lucky punch (most likely a lucky punch to the nuts that the ref won't see).

gatti vs. ward... now that was a real fight! anyone catch that one?

I am a big fan too, but I am not willing, or able to pay to see this one, I''l just catch the replay for free on HBO
biggrin.gif

Lewis shouldn't have any problems beating Tyson, unless Mike somehow lands some freak punch, there is no way in hell tyson can beat him.

gatti vs. ward was the fight of the year! Oh man, that was awesome!

Jun 9, 2002 at 4:15 AM Post #12 of 12
yup... pretty much went as i thought it would.

i wouldn't be able to pay for this one either, if i didn't have friends with an illegal cable box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back