Lehmann audio headphone amp anyone have some feedback?
Jun 6, 2004 at 10:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TonyTripleA

500+ Head-Fier
Well I was interested to find "TWO" distributors for Lehmannaudio headphone amps in Sydney, Australia. Well considering I've spend several months and only found a couple of amps for sale in Sydney this is a revelation!

Looking at the Lehmanaudio website, it appears that this is a real headphone amp. By that I mean Class A, resonable specs, etc.

Has anyone heard one and have any comments/comparisions they might like to make?

Cheers,

TonyAAA

Jun 6, 2004 at 11:18 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyTripleA
Well I was interested to find "TWO" distributors for Lehmannaudio headphone amps in Sydney, Australia. Well considering I've spend several months and only found a couple of amps for sale in Sydney this is a revelation!

Looking at the Lehmanaudio website, it appears that this is a real headphone amp. By that I mean Class A, resonable specs, etc.

Has anyone heard one and have any comments/comparisions they might like to make?

Cheers,

TonyAAA

Tony, I was just looking at that one, too..
wink.gif
Looks like an interesting amp! The cosmetics remind me of the Stax SR amps:

Lehmann_Audio_Black_Cube_Linear_Headphone_Amp.jpg

I don't think anyone will have compared it yet, though as I don't think it's been released for sale yet.

Jun 7, 2004 at 11:26 AM Post #5 of 5
I've emailed the Aussie distributors and will post details here if I get any replies.

3lusiv3: Hmmm, Brisbane's not that far.... when I'm up there in about 6 weeks I'll look it up.

Cheers,

TonyAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back