Legit CX500?
Jul 19, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #18 of 27
this is what i did.

And so the 'Back and forth' starts!

of course he's says they're OEM's, what did we all expect! they always say that. email Sennheiser, like i did. point out that he's selling fake px's according to Sennheiser Germany, Sennheiser, UK and Sennheiser Canada. We have to start kicking butts around here, that's why i started fakeheadphones.com. Don't know about you, but i get stuck in. these people are involved in fraud at best! they don't have a leg to stand on, and most would rather keep on selling fakes, so they hate bad feedback.

I would like to say; i'm doing my part. we need to support each other in this, and protect people from getting ripped off. any input would be welcome.

Jul 20, 2009 at 5:46 AM Post #20 of 27
"yes..of course , if you get any problem with it.. you can return it for refund..

how about this , i refund a half for you , you can keep for yourself ..

even it still have a good sound..

best regards"

Okay, this is the response I get when I told him that I knew they're fake and would like a refund. Anyone have an idea? I'd like to get a refund without shipping to China because I only have a USPS far from me and I really don't have the time to return them, plus I'd like to save my money. I don't know what exactly to say to get a full refund and keep the IEMs.

Update:

"that's the supplier lied to me..

if you want the full refund, then i like a positive feedback first.

i promise you i will 100% refund"

Okay now it seems like bait. What if I leave positive feedback and he doesn't refund me? I told him that I'd leave positive feedback after he refunded me.

Update 2:
"fine..my friend i refund for you now...ok..

please keep your promise for me."

Okay, it seems the issue is settled now. I'll be waiting for the refund. Unfortunate how people have to deal with stuff like this. Let this be a lesson to you to watch out for fakes! Let's face it, $30 did seem too good for the CX500s and I went for them anyway. It wasn't worth the hassle and you'd be much better off by purchasing genuine products even if they cost more.

Jul 20, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #22 of 27
Stand your ground! remember ajjekko, you are not the one selling fake headphones, you're not the one who's going to loose out to anyone. Tell him you want full refund.

look again at what I said to longly_gg. be firm don't give way. be hard with this seller, he's the dishonest one here, not you.

you don't owe this seller anything, he's just ripped you off. Don't respect me, but respect my money dude!

like i said, i don't know how effective it is, but at least i'm trying. it's time we all started to kick some. this is a serious problem.

ajjekko take the fight to him, this is where you need to get loud. fight back, the seller has ripped you off.

http://fakeheadphones.com/ydseller-t...u-off/07/2009/

Jul 20, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #24 of 27
Jul 20, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajjekko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He gave me a full refund today.
Can anyone recommend a genuine seller/store that sells the white CX500s for around $40?

well done, i'm happy for you. I'm still going to alert Sennheiser though!

email sent to Sennheiser Hong Kong, see what they have to say about it.

Jul 27, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #27 of 27
I say too lets take this mofo down..

He is STILL getting only good feedback at ebay because everyone is scared to lose their money..

what can we do with him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back