Leftover Headphones?
Mar 18, 2015 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

whitemass

Previously known as ahnvx
Recently, after all.
My M-50 gave out.
I can't give a dating on them, I didn't have them from the start of their life span, but I'm assuring their age was significant.
I've searched up and down, shell in, shell out to discover why the won't play. To no avail.

I'm not one to beg, but with my financial situation presently, and the conditions of my life make it hard to gather another can.
It'd be next year by the time I have a chance to shop for another headphone.
Is their anyone who'd happen to be able to lend an older pair of headphones down?
I'm not demanding any can. Nor am I being picky saying I want a certain pair.
But if anyone is kind/willing to gift an old pair of headphones away, it'd be most certainly a blessing.

Mar 18, 2015 at 9:12 PM Post #2 of 4
Don't use internet forums to beg. That's just wrong. We all have challenges and we all make sacrifices. If I couldn't afford a headphone, then I would simply not have headphones. A headphone is not required to sustain life.

Mar 18, 2015 at 9:19 PM Post #3 of 4
Man, I played WOW for a while. There was always people begging for gold. Seriously all you had to do to get gold was walk around in a video game and kill virtual creatures. Just makes me wonder how pitiful their lives were in real life.

Mar 18, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #4 of 4
I'm only gonna say this once, and I expect everyone to respect it.
Everyone is different, don't like something you see? Walk away.
Don't prey on it.
I am in no way begging. I'm kindly asking, and to make sure you understand, begging is doing something in repetition in order to achieve a goal.
This is one post.
I'm putting my hands out to ask for help because of my situation. Maybe you wouldn't do that, and I would still respect you.
But I'm never one to intrude on someones business with intent to bring them down for what they are asking. I kindly say; "I'm sorry for your situation, hopefully something will come along for you".

Thanks for listening. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back