Left side of GR02's broken in a month?
Mar 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AKang

New Head-Fier
About a month ago I did a lot of research and purchased the Vsonic Gr02 bass editions. I ordered them because of what I read about their build quality and sound quality. When i got them I was very impressed, But now after a month of use, the left side is staticky when I'm using them while moving around. Even the klipsch S4i's lasted much longer and they're supposed to have worse build quality and I treated the gr02's especially carefully since I didn't want them to break, while the s4i's were squished in my pocket and abused much more. I used the gr02's for about 2-3 hours a day and they were either in my ears, hanging out of my shirt, or laying carefully in a drawer. I don't know why this happened but now I have to pay over $20 for shipping and have to wait for them to get there and come back. Anyways, any ideas why this might have happened and any future suggestions?

Thanks

Mar 11, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #3 of 3
Drivers fail. Connections fail. Sometimes people just get unlucky. There hasn't been too consistent a stream of failure reports on these, so inclined to think that it's just bad luck :frowning2:

Better luck next time? 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back