Left earcup rattles HELP!
Aug 19, 2013 at 4:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ilikedonkeys39

100+ Head-Fier
My beats mixrs, WAIT NO! PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN, ok i use them for portable use ok! I own vmodas too so just calm down. The left ear cup kinda rattles a little when listening to REALLY bass heavy music or when moving my jaw alot, Now i actuly like it when listening to music, it makes it feel like its a subwoofer and the headphone is vibrating. So how do you think i could troublshoot and find what is actualy the flaw. I would like to either fix it or make the other side do it too.

Ask questions for more detail because i dont know what else i need to tell you guys.

Aug 21, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #2 of 10
Do you use an equalizer? It's maybe that or check for hairs. Hairs in the driver can cause this problem, and they will need to be removed. If this doesn't work, contact Monster. I had beats like three years ago and had the exact same problem as you! 

Aug 21, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #5 of 10
Try to open them, locate the hair, and remove it.

I had this problem a couple of time with my DT880 (03), looks like they are prone to that. Take your time, it's long but it worth it if you don't break anything.

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
oh sorry I meant studios not the mixrs. If you are too scared to take them apart, I would contact monster if I were you.

Yea you paid a TON of money for them Monster Better fix em for free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back