LED music pulse
Sep 24, 2009 at 4:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

hidayat

New Head-Fier
ledmusicpulseslayout.png

I need help on this circuit..Could not make it work after doing this circuit..
Do you think the circuit can work?

Sep 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM Post #4 of 8
Ignore my previous question, I see it now.

Your feedback loop isn't doing any feedback and instead clamping your output at a DC voltage.

Have you looked at a FET alternative?

3952945739_001cf3490b_o.jpg

Something I really simple. No idea how it'd work with an audio signal so you might end up with an op-amp.

Sep 27, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #5 of 8
the main problem is that ive tried doing the circuit but it did not synchronize with the music...the lights from the led stays stationary...

do you have any alternative like other circuit that able to synchronize the LEDs with music???

Sep 27, 2009 at 12:35 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by hidayat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the main problem is that ive tried doing the circuit but it did not synchronize with the music...the lights from the led stays stationary...

do you have any alternative like other circuit that able to synchronize the LEDs with music???

It's probably flashing but normally the eye can't detect flashes at higher than 60Hz. You could add an extra pot in the signal line to only pass the higher peaks so the LED wouldn't turn on with quieter music. Also could use a LPF with a cutoff of about 50-60 Hz.

Sep 27, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by hidayat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did the same thing using the circuit diagram from here:
Blinking LEDs to Music

Much simpler..just need a transistor
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back