LCDi4 in comparison to iSine 20 (value-wise)
Dec 16, 2018 at 2:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Nullify

New Head-Fier
I just started getting into the world of audiophiles and currently have an isine 20 arriving on Monday. With that said, I was wondering whether I should try them out and upgrade to thr LCDi4, or is the diminishing return for x4 the cost not worth it for now considering I’m a total beginner. What are your thoughts on the sound quality and other improvements in the LCDi4?

Dec 16, 2018 at 3:32 AM Post #2 of 3
Nobody will be able to give you a good answer to this because nobody can know what difference you will hear and if you will find it worth to pay 4x the cost because it's all depending on the gear you use it with, your sound perception, your hearing, your music style and your preferences, your financial situation, the quality of the music files you use, etc. etc ...)

My advise would be: stop bothering with an upgrade and reading these forums for a while and start listening to your new headphones on monday and enjoy the music :)

Dec 16, 2018 at 12:04 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the advice, you hit the mark when you said to stop bothering with upgrades and looking at these forums lol. I was content with the isine 20 at first, but then I kept hearing about the LCDi4 as an improvement over the isine so I started looking on head-fi for comparisons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back