LCD-XC is on it's way!
Apr 12, 2014 at 5:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Soned

100+ Head-Fier
I've revamped my rig recently, sold my Graham Slee ULDE and replaced it with the Bakoon HPA-21.Since selling my T1 my whole HP line up is closed.I did have a a very hard time deciding between the 3,X, and XC , but after considering zillions of opinions (and my living arrangement) the XC won out.Frankly a good number of people seem to feel the XC superior to both 3 and X, so combining that with not wanting my wife entering my listening environment like a screaming banshee complaining about volume late at night, (and the paranoia that would bring) the LCD-XC will soon take it's place beside my wonderful TH900 and Lawton moded Denon 7000's. FYI , the Bakoon takes the TH900 into orbit even after a few weeks of burn in, hoping it marries well with the XC also.
smile.gif

I am considering an after market cable for the XC , though I am still a bit of a cynic in regards to the value/ performance factor of making such a purchase.I have considered the SA Endorphin which has seemed to measure up superior to the Cardas in some of the reading I have done.Any cable option opinions are very appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back