law and order fans: a new beginning?
Oct 31, 2002 at 8:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

millerdog

1000+ Head-Fier
I like the way Law and Order keeps reinventing the genre. With the edition of the new DA..isn't he a real Senator or something? It's about time Jack McCoy has an antagonist. No wonder this is the longest running drama on TV. Dick Wolf rocks! I miss Angie Harmon though. Law and Order is my "must see TV" along with Nova and Frontline.
Just a thought,
md

Oct 31, 2002 at 1:14 PM Post #3 of 6
I've been watching it for years. Loved it with Michael Moriarty, but having met him on a couple of occasions (on a movie set and stumbling, fall down drunk at a bar) it cast a different light on those older classics.

Oct 31, 2002 at 4:45 PM Post #4 of 6
millerdog asks:

Quote:

the new DA..isn't he a real Senator

The new DA is currently (I think) and soon to be former Tennessee state senator Fred Thompson. He acted before he first ran for the senate.

The show does continue to hold interest, after quite a number of years.

Oct 31, 2002 at 5:11 PM Post #5 of 6
I am a TV director and had the chance to work with Epatha Merkerson on the precenct set of Law and Order.

She was one of the nicest and most talented celebs I have ever worked with. It was just an awesome experience.

Oct 31, 2002 at 10:02 PM Post #6 of 6
Whoa! Now that's cool!
I also read somewhere that there is some kind of cult thing in NY theatre....how many Law and Order actors cans you see in one play! They use the same actors but sometimes it's hard to tell.
I just thought last season was so-so, this season looks better.
md

Users who are viewing this thread

Back