Lavry DA-10 or Aqvox: need some help
Dec 6, 2006 at 4:21 AM Post #16 of 18
One other DA10 strength I think should be mentioned is its value it as a headamp. The headphone out in the front for single ended terminations (and lower impedance) and the back XLR for balanced (and higher impedance) both compete (in my opinion beats) several popular $600-800 amps around here. It's easily surpassable, but the fact that it took a MPX3 to soundly win, shows its strength IMO.

And Oliver it looks much better in combination with my black MacBook.
wink.gif

Dec 6, 2006 at 6:17 AM Post #17 of 18
I have never heard that the Transit is limited to 48/96 Khz. In fact, on Windows it is one of the few solutions that can provide bit perfect playback without requiring ASIO or kernel streaming.

A couple of people on this forum have reported bit perfect playback using 16/44.1, however, that again was under Windows.

Cheers

Thomas

Dec 6, 2006 at 9:57 AM Post #18 of 18
Again my system seens flaky with some things, but when I was using the Transit it would only provide an 88.1 signal to me. Go figure. Of course that is what I did not want while using the Lavry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomaspf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have never heard that the Transit is limited to 48/96 Khz. In fact, on Windows it is one of the few solutions that can provide bit perfect playback without requiring ASIO or kernel streaming.

A couple of people on this forum have reported bit perfect playback using 16/44.1, however, that again was under Windows.

Cheers

Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back