lATEST NEWS FROM MOUSER ELECTRONICS
May 1, 2004 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Sewer Guy

100+ Head-Fier
Checked the R&D Lab mail box at work on my way out the door last night (thank goodness, Friday had arrived). The new Mouser catalog was there since it was not addressed to any specific engineer I took the liberty of taking it home; (don't worry we get mltiple copies of vendors catalogs).

The news is: They now have Wima film capacitors. Electroswitch 23 position 4 pole rotary switches for $32 & change; (do I hear stepped attenuators for a reasonable price?). Also new lines of other types of switches.

You can now get most of the parts for a PPA from a single source. They still do not carry the AD chips. Just wanted to alert all you DIYers out there.

May 1, 2004 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 8
Do you have the part number of the switch? I'm browsing the website, and I'll I can find are 690-D9G0123N (2-23 POS/1 pole) for $33, and 690-D9G0423N (2-23 POS/4 pole) for $83.

May 1, 2004 at 11:08 PM Post #3 of 8
The WIMA caps don't seem to be in the range that would be useful in the PPA, though... Perhaps in the future they would stock other lines from WIMA as well?

And yeah I only see the single pole is $33 and the quad pole is $83 on the web catalog as well...

But at any rate, both very welcome additions to the Mouser catalog!
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2004 at 6:52 AM Post #7 of 8
gahhaa...i first thought that thing was a phonebook
smily_headphones1.gif

May 2, 2004 at 9:47 PM Post #8 of 8
Sorry for the incorrect information on the 23 position Electroswitches in Mouser. The $33- item is only a single deck; four decks are $82-. My mistake for not looking closer.

They are also stocking those chassis mount 9v. battery holders that hold te batt. in a slideout drawer. They come in both single & dual batt. packages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back