Last of the Grado Flat Pads?
Jan 22, 2004 at 3:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Welly Wu

Headphoneus Supremus
Mr. Green:

Would you please give an accurate reporting of just how many Joseph Grado Flat Pads are currently in stock?

I know that you ordered 650 pairs and you did not expect that supply to last forever. I also remember you said it would be some time before you could acquire another supply; may I please ask you to estimate just how long that shall be? If you were able to do so, then would you implement the same pre-order opportunity as you did beforehand or will you offer Head-Fi members an additional discount?

Other tidbits:

Would you consider stocking the Grado Signature Series ICs?

Would you consider stocking the Cardas Golden Reference ICs / PCs?

Thank you for answering my questions.

Jan 22, 2004 at 4:59 PM Post #2 of 14
HI Welly,

I am down to about 15 pairs and it will be at least 6 months before I will even consider ordering more, unless of course there suddenly becomes a huge demand. I do have a small bag of them tucked away for anyone from head-fi who gets into a crisis situation and needs a pair but they are for emergency only once the 15 pair are gone.

Todd

Jan 27, 2004 at 8:52 AM Post #3 of 14
Todd, I'd love to order one of those last few sets you have. Please let me know what you need to complete the order. My contact info is in my profile but feel free to use gkanai(at)earthlink(dot)net for email.

Feb 5, 2004 at 5:04 AM Post #5 of 14
Dang I guess I better order some of these pads too...
rs1smile.gif

Do they "wear out?" Maybe I better order 2 pairs
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 5, 2004 at 5:36 AM Post #6 of 14
Hi All,

Never fear, more pads will be here. I have ordered another large quantity of pads and there shouldn't be much of a gap before they arrive. I want to thank all of you for your purchases and making this a worthwhile project.

Todd

Feb 5, 2004 at 8:18 AM Post #7 of 14
and of course, Todd, we thank you for making this all possible.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 9, 2004 at 9:04 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd
Never fear, more pads will be here. I have ordered another large quantity of pads and there shouldn't be much of a gap before they arrive. I want to thank all of you for your purchases and making this a worthwhile project.

*sigh*.. So much for six months..
tongue.gif

Feb 19, 2004 at 7:07 AM Post #12 of 14
Just ordered mine
rs1smile.gif

Feb 21, 2004 at 7:58 PM Post #14 of 14
Ordered mine too. Man oh man I hope they're as good as everyone says. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back