Last Mid ohio meet this year Fall meet here we come. (westerville again) (November 24th)
Nov 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #65 of 105
I think I have work scheduled that day but if it turns out I can't get hours then this will be a good way to spend my time. If I do bring my stuff it'll be: K501s, HD700s, GrubDAC and CTH.

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #66 of 105
I'm not sure what my work schedule looks like yet, but if I'm off I'll try to make it down. I have an AKG K712 and Grado SR80. If needed, I can also bring my RP3 as well. I don't have an amp at the moment though, it was a piece of Schiit and had to be sent back for repairs.

Nov 22, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #69 of 105
Please PM me if you dont have my address i will get that to you asap. or if you forget where i live as well...

Ken and Cory this excludes you Buddies
ph34r.gif
 you two should be able to find my place in your sleep..lol

Nov 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #70 of 105
I passed it last time I came.  I think a neighbor has a similar sticking out window on the front of the house?  Threw me off.

Reminder: load up an iPod or iPhone with your favorite tunes.  The means to hook it up to amps will be there.  Also, bring some CDs (and SACDs) if you wish.  The means to play them will be there.

Actually, I have three line out to RCA cables so really you could plug an iPod into an amp and headphone combo and set a volume.  Do it for two more set ups and compare the same song in just a quick switch of the iPod to 30 pin LOD.  Volumes closely matched before hand.  If an amp has a pre out or loop out, that makes four or more amps.

What's the start time?  

Nov 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #71 of 105
  I passed it last time I came.  I think a neighbor has a similar sticking out window on the front of the house?  Threw me off.

Reminder: load up an iPod or iPhone with your favorite tunes.  The means to hook it up to amps will be there.  Also, bring some CDs (and SACDs) if you wish.  The means to play them will be there.

Actually, I have three line out to RCA cables so really you could plug an iPod into an amp and headphone combo and set a volume.  Do it for two more set ups and compare the same song in just a quick switch of the iPod to 30 pin LOD.  Volumes closely matched before hand.  If an amp has a pre out or loop out, that makes four or more amps.

What's the start time?  

All true

And we are usually waiting on you. I will be awake at 10am (its just my biological clock setting right now.) so I can expect you between 10 and 12 cory with a hand full of beer?

Nov 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #72 of 105
Also Krunchylex will have a HUGEMONGUS pizza and it sounds like he will be here most of or all day so get here early if you want some piping hot pizza.. So lunch is covered if people stay till dinner time we will figure that out for those people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back