Last album that you loved
Mar 2, 2005 at 10:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

PsychoZX

Headphoneus Supremus
What was the last album that you heard and absolutely loved?

For me it would be Dream Theater - Train of thought. I was very surprised with this one. I hear recomendations for it on this forum all the time and decided to give it a listen. I was not disapointed. I loved every track on the cd.

Mar 2, 2005 at 12:40 PM Post #3 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
What was the last album that you heard and absolutely loved?.

It's probably me but maybe the music forum is a better place....
wink.gif

Amicalement

Mar 2, 2005 at 12:46 PM Post #4 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic
It's probably me but maybe the music forum is a better place....
wink.gif

Amicalement

Yeah your right. Can I get a mod to move this?

Mar 2, 2005 at 7:43 PM Post #6 of 42
Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News.

Mar 2, 2005 at 10:05 PM Post #7 of 42
Jeff Buckley - Grace

Mar 2, 2005 at 11:49 PM Post #9 of 42
It's rare that I find myself thrilled by a new (to me) artist or album from the first listen on. Usually, it can take weeks, months or sometimes years for an album to "grow" on me. Not so with a recent purchase. Monte Montgomery's New And Approved grabbed my attention from the first and it's only intensified from then on. Great, great stuff!

Mar 3, 2005 at 2:43 AM Post #11 of 42
It was Jimmy Eat World-Futures last week but now its Jack Johnson-In Between dreams, but after tommoro its prolly gonna be 50 Cent-The Massacre.

Mar 3, 2005 at 5:15 AM Post #14 of 42
Most recently released:
The Mars Volta-De-loused in the Comatorium

Most recently listened to for the first time (I haven't heard any new music since lent started):
The Black Crowes-By Your Side
I went to the local card store for the first time since I stopped playing Magic about a year and a half ago, and started talking to the guy who owns it about music, and he made me borrow it. If you have the chance I would say take a listen. Also: Apparently this is not close to their best work.

Mar 3, 2005 at 6:05 AM Post #15 of 42
Cypress Hill's "Black Sunday" has been put into very heavy rotation lately. The last half is fairly "meh", but the first half is long enough for walking to/from school. Been listening to the same 5 tracks in the same order twice a day for the last few weeks, and I still love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back