Laser beam shooting giant Michael Jackson robot. Good move for Vegas?
Mar 29, 2007 at 10:00 PM Post #16 of 27
Great, he's actually getting crazier. This should make for a most interesting debacle.

Now if only Opra will start loosing her mind to the degree jackson has. Hopefully when she does it will be recorded and on you-tube.

Mar 29, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #17 of 27
that is badass^3.

also, i have pretty good aim with my 5mW green laser. i would of course never try to injure a pilot with it, or anyone else for that matter (they can cause blindness if your blink reflex doesn't kick in), but green lasers are EXTREMELY bright with the entire beam visible in the dark, and oh-so-fun to play with at night. i'm sure jacko could whip up a pretty impressive laser show if i can.

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:31 PM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by episiarch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So to make the lasers visible, they'll need some kind of translucent medium surrounding Robo-Jacko during showtimes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Look on the bright side. The Robo-Jacko may inspire many fine avatars.
eggosmile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon10.gif
That's good.

Just to be clear, I was using episiarch's great moniker for the freak bot.

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #20 of 27
This brings to mind the work of author David Foster Wallace. I can totally imagine him referring offhand to a popstar's giant roaming robot in Vegas.

Then again I'm getting flashes of Mecha-Streisand, from South Park.

Mar 30, 2007 at 2:03 AM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Billy, I like that - Lasers are "Intelligent Lighting." That sounds like the name of a New Wave band!

Intelligent Lightning!!!

Head-fi band!!! Lets go!!!

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:31 AM Post #23 of 27
someone lay down a beat, we'll pass it around and add stuff on top - it'll be a musical Bosecat! and the final composition will be used as the entrance anthem for the Jacko-bot!

Mar 30, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #25 of 27
I'm from Las Vegas. I can't think of any place where they would be able to put such a thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back