Las Vegas, NV Meetup! Feb 23, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2019 at 9:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Stillhart

CanJam@RMAF 2015 Karting Champion
Hey everyone!

Our next meetup in Vegas is happening on Feb 23, 2019 at the AV Boutique again. The last meetup was a ton of fun with half the space dedicated to listening and half to socializing (hence the "Listening Lounge" moniker). It was catered with an open bar and there was a lot of great listening and lounging to be had.

Time: Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 3:00pm until 9:00pm

Place: The Audio Video Boutique, 353 E. Bonneville Ave., Ste 175, Las Vegas, NV 89101 This is in the Downtown area of LV, a few blocks from Fremont Street. NOTE: The entrance is actually on 4th St, as shown on Google Maps.

Refreshments: The last event had complimentary catering by Rachel's Kitchen and an open bar. I suspect this one will be similar.

The idea behind the meet is to get a bunch of like-minded folks together to enjoy our hobby together.

I helped start up the meets at The Source AV in LA when I lived there and I've been working with the AVB to get some going here in LV now that I live here. I have no formal affiliation with either shop.

Big thanks to @TheAVBoutique for hosting this event. I hope to see some of you there!

AUDIO SOCIAL 2.23.2019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 21, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #2 of 2
Just a reminder folks that the meetup is this weekend. Hope to see some familiar faces (and some new ones)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back