LaRocco HeadCode DM impressions
May 11, 2005 at 5:53 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jap
[size=small]Obviously!, somebody needs to compare & contrast the HeadCode against the Dynahi and other top amps.
cool.gif
[/size]

Well, I'm definitely going to have a HeadCode for review once they're ready. And I will happily include any other amps that manufacturers send me.

May 11, 2005 at 5:57 PM Post #17 of 22
trevornetwork was also at this meet mini-meet -- he was supposed to bring the dynahi .. alas to no avail .. so it was the code+dynamic phones vs ksgss he90s

May 11, 2005 at 5:58 PM Post #18 of 22
Am I the only one that reads 'Head Cold' every time I see this amp written about?
biggrin.gif

Anyways, I would be very interested in seeing comparisons between this amp and the Dynahi... and the M3... and the Global Reference... and the...
tongue.gif

May 11, 2005 at 6:02 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric343
Well, I'm definitely going to have a HeadCode for review once they're ready. And I will happily include any other amps that manufacturers send me.

[size=medium]We will all be happy for any insights you can share in what may shape up to a veritable "clash of the titans." Some of us are looking at possible future home amps.
biggrin.gif
[/size]

May 11, 2005 at 9:13 PM Post #20 of 22
Perhaps just from memory, how did the Headcode DM compare to the prototype from the last meet?

May 20, 2005 at 4:54 PM Post #22 of 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back