Lamb - "Zero", anyone else heard this song?
Oct 22, 2005 at 9:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MrJoshua

500+ Head-Fier
I've listened to it about 5 times today!

As you'll have probably read, I got a Corda amp from Jan this week and I've been re-listening to a lot of my music through it, and this track just sounds so beautiful!!

If anyone else has this track, or can get hold of it, please have a good listen to it and let me know what you think!

The strings and her voice sound absolutely devine!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 6
i only have "what sound" and "between darkness & wonder" looks like i'll have to get that one too, however i don't have the right setup
frown.gif
(no amp yet, just headphones and cd as a source/mp3 player/computer [comp source sucks through headphones], so i'm stuck for now, but glad your enjoying your new sh**)

Oct 22, 2005 at 9:53 PM Post #3 of 6
Usually about 5 good songs on every Lamb release, I made my own Greatest Hits CD-R of three of their albums, much better than any individual album which are (IMO) kinda patchy affairs.

Oct 22, 2005 at 10:48 PM Post #4 of 6
I agree that there are some fairly weak tracks on the album, but that one track stood out as amazing!

Oct 23, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #5 of 6
I'd tend to agree. Lamb is a very inconsistent group... Fear of Fours is the only one that I'd call consistently decent, though honestly it doesn't have any stand-out tracks like "I Cry" from What Sound.

Anyway, oddly enough, Lamb is the one Lamb album that I don't have. I'll have to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back