Ladies & Gentlemans - Lookin' for the Best phones ever? here they are! :)
Apr 9, 2004 at 3:18 AM Post #16 of 23
from the comment section:

"Feels like your playing with ladies panties just unrapping the thing lol Merry - Xmas Everyone !!
Graham Steven, Scotland - Dec '03"

Can't believe that you guys missed the most important part! I would buy them for no other reason. BTW, is that a new form of music? Maybe the next big thing shall be unhiphop?

p.

Apr 9, 2004 at 5:10 AM Post #17 of 23
I want a set of headphones that really reproduce the sounds and sensation of being in a real movie theater. You need the people talking about their car getting repoed, the guy with his cellphone ringing, the baby crying as loudly as possible, the popcorn chewing sounds, and the little kid behind you kicking your seat. Those phones don't list those features, "cinema-like audio experience" my butt
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Apr 9, 2004 at 5:39 AM Post #20 of 23
Am I missing something here?

The 'subwoofer' not only runs at an amplifier worrying 8 ohms per channel, but is also a massive 32mm... wow, you're gonna get a whole lotta bass out of those babies..

Smaller than any full-grade headphone driver that I know of (excluding canal-phones of course
wink.gif
) so yes, top quality sound from there undoubtedly...

Seeing that, apart from the Oslo guy, all the FireFox reviews are from British people (not surprisingly I guess) - maybe this is it... the British sound that i've been craving all the time i've been here? whaddya think guys? should I get a pair?
biggrin.gif

Apr 9, 2004 at 6:10 AM Post #21 of 23
LOL the center driver is bigger than the subwoofer lol
biggrin.gif

Apr 9, 2004 at 6:51 AM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Basically, three speakers and a subwoofer have been ingeniously shoehorned into each comfortably padded, swivelling ear pad, thus enabling reproduction of the full sound spectrum.

Doesn't that make it 6.2 channels?

Quote:

‘IMMERSIVE AUDIO EXPERIENCES JUST DON’T COME ANY BETTER THAN THIS!’

who are they quoting?

Quote:

Medusas even boast an adapter for 3.5mm jack plugs, so you can enjoy the full 5.1 treatment from portable players too.

Ahhh, they've even figured out how to get 5.1 channel sound out of a 2 channel source. Nice.

Quote:

Best bit must be the silky sweet way it's packaged. Feels like your playing with ladies panties just unrapping the thing lol Merry - Xmas Everyone !!
Graham Steven, Scotland - Dec '03

Something tells me the only panties this guy is playing with came from his mothers dirty laundry.

Apr 9, 2004 at 7:42 AM Post #23 of 23
I'm happy to see you all like them much, how 'bout group buy? maybe we could get extra panties for over 25pcs order
biggrin.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif
we need to hurry, otherwise some skandinavian guy clears the stock
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back