LADIES! (and Gentlemen!)
Apr 26, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #16 of 51
My personal favorite is when they crimp their eyelashes while they're moving in the overhead mirror...

Apr 26, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #17 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My personal favorite is when they crimp their eyelashes while they're moving in the overhead mirror...

the rearview mirror is for looking at the jerk tailgating you, not primping!

also kids, there is a horn in your car. you play it by mashing your hand into the center of the steering wheel. do not be afraid. it will not hurt as you use it. in fact, it may alert the dumbass ahead of you that in fact, the light DID turn green, and no we are not waiting for the magic fairy to give you permission to drive on, you just need to pull your head out of your arse long enough to press the pedal.

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #19 of 51
People who shave while driving irk me.

Firstly, you drive erratically while shaving with a razor. Secondly, you look like a moron with shaving foam all over your face while driving to work. Thirdly, I'd hate to sit in your car, with its copious amount of hair.

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #20 of 51
I love how it can be cloudy and difficult to see anything and yet more than 50% of drivers (I've COUNTED, more than once) will have their headlights off. Morons.

Oh, and to the people who insist on doing exactly the speed limit (or, worse, below the speed limit) in the left lane: We have a lane for you. It's on the other side of the road.

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #21 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sometimes when i am in a real hurry i will pick up a mcmuffin on the way to work. but i do take the time to park before i eat it.

i do not get how people can eat and drive. the few times i've tried it i ended up with sauce on my shirt, and heartburn.

Depends on what you eat I guess. I only really eat and drive if I'm eating something like chicken nuggets. Reach, feel, grab, and stuff in mouth.

Apr 26, 2007 at 7:42 AM Post #22 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, and to the people who insist on doing exactly the speed limit (or, worse, below the speed limit) in the left lane: We have a lane for you. It's on the other side of the road.

QFT

Apr 26, 2007 at 8:32 AM Post #23 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eating hamburgers, talking on cellphones, and applying makeup should ALL be illegal while driving a car. Seriously people, use some common sense!

I think that might depend on the kind of burger your reffering to,

jk
wink.gif

Apr 26, 2007 at 1:30 PM Post #26 of 51
Shaving? No ... surely you jest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deiz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People who shave while driving irk me.

Firstly, you drive erratically while shaving with a razor. Secondly, you look like a moron with shaving foam all over your face while driving to work. Thirdly, I'd hate to sit in your car, with its copious amount of hair.

I think it's safe to say that all of these behaviours and many more go a long way to explain the increasing accident and fatality rates on our roads. Idiots cause accidents.

What sane society would allow a person to guide a 2 ton chunk of metal at 60 miles an hour and have a minimal control competency requirements?

Apr 26, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #27 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On a similar note... People! (guys and gals) Please signal when you plan to turn and reset your blinker when you don't! I've been in some near-misses in the past week cause of this.

This. Had to SLAM on the brakes this morning on my way to work because some stupid girl decided she was going to leisurely switch into my lane w/o signalling, after she had just pulled onto a busy road w/o getting up to speed, and when I was maybe a car length behind her in my lane.
mad.gif

The people that just leave their turn signals on are the most generally annoying to me, because you adjust to let them get over and they just sit there. I've actually gotten pretty good about spotting these people so I just blow right by them.

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:49 PM Post #29 of 51
just got into work. was stuck behind some doofus doing 50 in a 65mph zone, for like 15 minutes. finally i was able to pass him (on the right of course), and i layed on the horn the whole time to let him know i was coming around. i guess he finally became aware of his asshattery, because next thing he had moved into the slow lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back