Jorg

100+ Head-Fier
Image639.jpg

Image641.jpg

Image642.jpg

Image643.jpg

Image644.jpg

So I'll add some coments:

1) I didn't expect the build quality to be so high. Sennheisers and Grados use MUCH worse materials.
2) I didn't expect the cable to be so bad. It looks to be pretty thick otside. This is the worst part in this headphone.
3) Sound. I'll tell you nothin' at the moment
tongue.gif

L3000 owners, don't try to open it by yourself! You can have some problems putting the pads back
icon10.gif

EDIT: **** ment to be PR000000000000000000N
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
eggosmile.gif

EDIT2: I'll take some higher quality pictures later

Oct 19, 2004 at 2:03 PM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorg
3lusiv3, what are you worried about?

You confused me because you changed your avatar? I think? I hope you know what you're doing taking the headphones apart like that. Congratulations on your new headphones.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 2:34 PM Post #8 of 28
I'm sure she's from Moscow. Only Moscow girls in Russia need a lot money to live with. I spend around 500$ for my girl per month!
eek.gif
I had a girl from Samara and she wasn't asking to go shopping every darn weekend
biggrin.gif

BTW you have some really nice photos on your webpage. Do you make shots of nature only? I don't see any portraits?

Oct 19, 2004 at 3:52 PM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

I'm sure she's from Moscow. Only Moscow girls in Russia need a lot money to live with.

BTW you have some really nice photos on your webpage. Do you make shots of nature only? I don't see any portraits?

That's true. She was from Moscow.

About the photos; I usually like to take landscape type photos.

Oct 19, 2004 at 5:50 PM Post #12 of 28
what's wrong with the cable? according to the specs it is made from silver and Hi-OFC copper. thickness isn't everything (at least that's what I think).

as for the pads, I've taken them off a few times and it is hard to put back on, but after a while you get the hang of it. they seem to get slightly deformed after doing it a few times though with all the pulling to get it back in the grooves....

anyways, congrats on your new headphones.
biggrin.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 6:03 PM Post #14 of 28
Quote:

Thanks guys.

Alex, both thickness and number of cables (threads) matters a lot. Anybody correct me if I'm wrong please.

Not true at all. Otherwise we would all be using 5lb ic's. :p

Biggie.

Oct 19, 2004 at 6:05 PM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
Not true at all. Otherwise we would all be using 5lb ic's. :p

Biggie.

What's the technical base of your statement?

The PCs are pretty thick. I guess it's not for the beauty of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back